Saturday, July 10, 2010

ladybugs and honeybees! oh my!

Woke up this morning when mlmm opened my eye with her fingers. "Mommy" she said " are you awake". I am now I guess is what I should have said. I think it is so funny when kids do this, but come on again I am up at 5 I need sleep. So I closed the windows and shut the blinds and let mod and mlh sleep in. Well kinda sleep in I had to wake them up at 8 so we could go and get the Veggies.

After getting Veggies we went and got coffee, and then to lowes To look for some fencing for the pumpkins and for some ladybugs. Our pumpkins are pushing out of the area we had for them. I didn't know how big of an area they needed. Holy moly! They are so big and we just got fruit. I guess they need they some space as my entire garden.

Well they didn't have the ladybugs and after the little ones ran around the store I was done. The check out lady told us where to go to get ladybugs and away we drove. I already had To drive 20 minutes to palmdale and now I am driving to some place called quartz hills just for ladybugs. They better not fly away. While in the store mlh decided to open the ladybug container and started screaming with joy " ladybugs! Ladybugs! Mom look at all the ladybugs!" I looked at the boy behind the counter and then looked down at my kids trying to pick them all up. Mlh was almost in tears he was so sad then the boy explained to the kids that it happens and to get another one. Mlh was so excited! So out the door we went with two containers of ladybugs a total of like 3000. I explained to the kids that they better not open up those ladybugs that's all I need is 3000 ladybugs in my car.

On the way back the man called. I missed his call and called him back his voice mail sounded so concerned. When I called him back He asked me the craziest question. "Where are you?" I realized that he was home early and explained that I had gone to Lowes and then to quartz hills to buy ladybugs and that I was on my way back. Then he said " what's with all the bees in the house"! I thought he was joking then I realized that he was serious and then he explained that when he came home the kitchen was covered with honey bees. When I got home he was not joking. He had to use a fogger and he said he leaned under the house and throw one under the house. There was still so many honeybees inside and outside the house. I am so glad I left in the morning I am so allergic. There where no bees when I left in the morning. Got rid of the bees and got all the stuff out of my car. Because the man came home I still have to To shopping for milk.

Watched some TV with the kids and the man and then the neighbor came over to put a cake in our refrigerator (her daughters birthday party is today and she ran out of room in her refrigerator) then she invited the kids to bounce in the jump house. So we pushed pause on the TV and I took the kids down to jump in the bounce house. Well not knowing what time the party started I realized that there were more and more teenagers around so I got the kids out and we went home. Mlmm was kicking and screaming all the way home. She informed me that her birthday is coming up...she wants her own Nintendo DS and a bounce house all by her self. Too funny little almost three year old. So I guess we will be getting a bounce house!

We ate nachos for dinner which mod hated and then the kids and the man fed the snakes. Followed by showers and finally the release of the ladybugs. I followed the instructions and watered down the garden and then we let them go. Thankfully they didn't go anywhere. When we watered down the garden all the bugs came out and oh my do we have bugs and the ladybugs didn't move. I have never seen then eat like that. I think tomorrow when we let the other ladybugs go the will stay also because I'm telling you my garden is infested.

Sitting here watching funniest videos with the kids the man went to bed so wishing it was me. I am rocking mlmm and my eyes are barely open. I need sleep and for my heart to stop aching. We have a big day tomorrow...praying to get up and our the door on time! I miss the loud one ( not all the crazy... I just miss the hugs and sweetness).. he is my sweat one sometimes. I also miss all the hugs from R. I do not have a hugger like R and her parents are lucky. Maybe I can trick the wipe off girl to be a hugger? Or maybe? The neighbors party is still going strong... I bet we don't get any sleep. Sweet sixteen and oh so many girls! Laughing and yelling and giggling! I think the mans gonna have a fit. I'm not sure what's funnier. The man pissed off, the barking dogs, or the girls. This is gonna be a long night!

No comments:

Post a Comment