Wednesday, July 7, 2010

"mommy look at all those puppies!"

Woke up this morning and it 3:30 and I thought I was gonna throw up. I laid back down and then woke up right before 5 and this time it happened. I realized that mlh had crawled into bed with me and had peed all over me. Yuck! So not only was I puking I also was covered in pee. I could not believe it no one else was sick. I continued being sick for most of the morning. Being sick with 5 kids sucks. I fed the kids and realized that I needed to still drive r and mo to Bakersfield. Waited until the man got home and the drove to Bakersfield. With my heart full of sadness I looked back and saw the girls crying. It was heartbreaking I know that they hate it when they do not see each other.

On the way mlmm who slept almost the whole way down woke up and said the funniest thing. Looking out the window she yelled with such excitement "mommy look at all those puppies!" At first I thought maybe she saw puppies so here I was looking for puppies but all I saw was cows. Then I heard the laughter and realized that I wasn't the only one looking for puppies. Mod said "no those are cows". "Nooo!" Mlmm said so sure of herself. Then mod said "cow like mooo" then mlh chimed in "yeah mooo" "nooowa puppies!" This continue for a couple of minutes then I chimed in and I still do not think she believes me. So now every time I see cows I will think of puppies.

Got to beautifully hot bako picked up sil and went to Denny's. The kids ate and I just kept thinking I can not believe how bad my stomach hurts. Before it was even time to order mlmm yelled at the server to let him know that she wanted Mac and cheese now. I forget how impatience kids can be. Everyone ordered and it was mlh turn and he is so funny. He said "I want pancakes." The man asked him if he wanted any meat and before the server could finish he said "pan-cakes." It was like he was saying hello I want just pancakes! Duh I told you! After laughing and telling him to be nice. We had a nice dinner. Drove r home and then to sil house to stay the night and drop mo off.

I am sitting in her cold home which is wonderful since I think it is like 90 outside still. This trip is gonna be so short. I am leaving first thing in the morning so I can let my dogs out. Mod cried herself to sleep and I am up late heartbroken and praying in a way I haven't prayed in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment