Tuesday, July 13, 2010

played sick today with mod... it was so nice!

Well mod decided that we should have a sick day with out being sick! So we sat and watched TV and talked and for the most part did nothing. It was truely wonderful. I forgot how busy we are and how nice it is to just sit and do nothing. I think mod loved it more then me. We got the scrapbooks started and watched movies.

So I really have nothing exciting to say about today. We had tuna sandwiches for lunch and tacos for dinner. The man worked overtime and did a side job and got home late. We watched crabs and cried and now we are getting ready for bed... mod is still up late and this may backfire for her tomorrow since she needs to be up early but oh well. Mo returns tomorrow and I will be glad to see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment