Monday, July 26, 2010

VBS, Football and Cheer!!! Oh My

This day has been a crazy upsetting and tiring day! I woke up the kids and got them ready for VBS. After signing them up my little ones cried all the way to the car they wanted to stay and play. So this is a good thing for us going to church! I think I need to just go and see how they do.

Then I drove to Palmdale got gas and then Starbucks. I am not sure why I keep getting Starbucks I think I need to go to you are a complete idiot school and maybe I will be able to learn that Starbucks and kids is not a good thing. Mlmm is always making the biggest messes. So we got to Walmart and then decided to spill chocolate milk all over my purse in my purse and all over the cart. Then she decided to spill mine all over the floor cart and mlh. So the only person who got to enjoy Starbucks was mlh. He drank his so fast. He drinks his fast so that no one else can drink it (and because mlmm keeps spilling them). So I made a mess for the workers to clean up and I from that point on was a piss off person. Did I mention that my phone now has a black screen and says something about boot and using a usb cable. So no incoming and no out going. no text and no internet. I have the crappiest luck with phones! so much for spending $300. I think I really need sleep. I am not sure what is wrong with me but I am so tried. I feel like I just cant get enough.

Got to the church just in time to pick up the kids and then drove then home made lunch and tried to make mod happy but I just can not seem to. She is also very emotional these days. I know that she needs more socializing and misses R so much. So after lunch it almost seemed to fly by and I needed to get the kids to practice. The man was still at work. So off we went and got there right before it was time and I am sure that this practice thing is gonna kill me so hopefully the man is gonna help. So after squeezing through a small hole in the fence which is hard to do when you are fat! I must say being thin has its advantages. if I would have seen me do this I probably would have laughed my butt off. So practice started and the man showed up. Since we only have one car I drove home and he got in the car and went home! I made dinner and you are not going to believe it I made spaghetti. We haven't had spaghetti since leaving my moms house. She had it like 2 times a week. So I made homemade sauce and man was it good. I even ate way too much. Unfortunately since the kids eat at moms still they weren't as impressed as I was. So when the kids got home they ate and went to bed. Hopefully I will wake up and not be tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment