Thursday, July 29, 2010

Fire Fire Fire!

Went to moms today after picking up the kids from VBS and drove to her house for lunch, hair, nails, and a little swimming. Finally got to see H and really talk to her it was nice. Then before I knew it, It was already four and I was gonna be late bringing the kids home for practice. while at moms Mo had a complete melt down and I am not sure if he is having a hard time with this whole rush here rush there...or if it is because he really is having a hard time with change...or if it is football. But what ever it is I am ready for him to stop having these episodes. I am way too tired.

So on the way home I passed one fire and thought man that is really close to the house. By the time I got home the man got a phone call saying that practice had been canceled and man I was bummed I could have stayed with my mom longer and avoided the crying and attitude that followed when I said get in the car. So there was another fire that was over the hill in the front of our house and that fire looked to me that it was almost out. The wind had picked up and our house smelled like smoke and there was ash falling like snow. Yuck! All I could do was pray and worry.

Before we went to bed we ate left overs and watched a movie and it was so nice to have the family home. Except mlmm she stayed home with mom to play with baby E. After the movie we went outside to water the non existing garden and that is when we saw that the winds have picked up and and that the smoke was gone. So yeah smoke is gone but not good that the winds had picked up! Opened up the windows and we sent the kids to bed. I am sitting in bed typing this on the laptop and wishing my internet was better. I also miss my phone I will have to get that thing fixed!!! It is a must. One day left of VBS and I am looking forward to Sunday so we can see the kids at church. So praying for the fire fighters and their safety!

No comments:

Post a Comment