Saturday, July 17, 2010

"you can do it since you think your so cleaver"

We woke up this morning to sil alarm clock which was set to a roster crowing. 5:30 is way to early when you didn't get any sleep. I mean I watched the clock! First mod fell out of bed then mlh was up talking and sat up and then he almost fell out of bed. Then sil was up fixing her bed. Then it was yep its 3:30, now its 4 come one 4:30. Then a roster at 5! I just wanted sleep, but the humidity and the hotel bed and ahhhhh!

So we all got out the door went to the free breakfast that charged for drinks ( I find this misleading and false advertising). Had to stuff our faces in like ten minutes so we could be one our way to Bishop. Man what a way to wake up. Forgot to mention I forgot my nice shoes and my away bag with my make up. At least between sil, mom and I it wasn't a complete disaster.

On the ride up it was he worst car ride ever and I mean ever. I'm not sure if was the stress of the situation or the rushing This morning or the early morning and late night. What ever it was it was aweful. All I can say about it is this I really need to fix me quick before I loose it. I feel like my life is spinning out of control. We got to Bishop an hour early and went potty and got gas. Then we sat at the cemetery. I will say it is so beautiful up there it was green with trees and my uncle picked an amazing resting place.

The service was beautiful and my uncle is an amazing man. He has a love for his wife like no other. Instead of sorrow in his voice he was grateful for having the opportunity to love my aunt. It was truely beautiful to see how much he loved her. It was also wonderful to see how much she loved her kids. She loved them with out judgement. As the Bishop said she put them first. It made me sad I must say to see how much I missed out. It also reminded me of the kind aunt she was. She gave great hugs and would give you her clothes off her back if you said you liked them. When we were in Hawaii for my brothers wedding we got tattooed together with my uncle. I am saddened for my grandmother for the loss of her daughter, for my uncle for the loss of his wife, for my cousins for the loss of their mother and best friend. Sad for my mom and my uncles and aunts! To loose a sister and step sister! I am sad because she was only 52 and so much fun! It was sad to see my family because of this crappy reason. Life is too short to only see each other when someone dies! Come on!

I am not sure what happened but we didn't get to go to the life ceremony and I am not sure why? But we went and got lunch and drove the long drive home. While at the funeral sil sat in the car with mlmm and mlh. ( this was a blessing, not sure if my mom would have been able to handle the little ones). So the drive there from ridgecrest and now the long drive back home I believe this was all the kids could handle. I wish we would have gone to the luncheon I think it would have been good for them to get out of the car.

On the way home mlh was trying to play his DS in the car and couldn't see the screen. So he was trying to put a blanket in the window. This was so funny! Sil was driving and he would say "okay I'm ready" and she would roll up the window. Then he would say something like lets try again. So down went the window! Then up went the window. After about 10 tries mod said "let me do it!" So up then down then up and down! Well I never should have gotten involved because then she said "you can do it since you think your so cleaver!" I was totally shocked and sil started laughing it was so funny and yet oh so wrong. So I unbuckled and gave it a go! Well it was harder than I planned and I didn't get it either. So I guess I'm not so cleaver. Oh mlh has a new favorite saying " konnichiwa" he says this to everyone then starts laughing. Thank you Alvin and the chipmunks. I guess it better than when he would sing all the single ladies really loud!

After stopping at the Mojave brewery to buy rootbeer and use the restroom, and see the old house ( which made me sadder)! I stuck my bags in moms car and mo and mlmm continued with them. While sil and I had mod and mlh. We got off in palmdale to get milk! And $370.00 worth of groceries! Only groceries! No sodas no Walmart extras. Just the basics and shampoo, laundry soap, toilet paper and paper towels. This has to last 3 WEEKS! I don't see why food is still so high! I can't understand it. Mom took the kids home to the man and we finished shopping. I guess mlmm and papa fought in the car and mlmm won. I wish I could have seen her in action. I always miss it! When we got home it was so crazy and wow!

Made chicken, corn on the Cobb, and mashed potatoes. ( we were gonna BBQ but the BBQ is broken)! The house was hot because of all the cooking so air on and food done! Ate and cleaned! Sil bathed he little ones and getting home so late made it crazy and I tired. Tired from the drive tired from the funeral tired from the sadness and just tired!

today had funny moments and fast moments but mostly sad moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment