Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Silly Rabbits, Veggies are for me!!!

Today I woke up and called mom and went over to help her with her front yard! When I got there she was planting and had started putting down the black paper to go under the bark that she had bought! I could not believe how much she had done before I got there. She had taken out all the plants that were already in the front yard and had put them in the back yard and had planted new plants. It looks soooo much better! I love how nice it looks. Well I started in right away and helped her get it finished! I knew this was gonna be a long day and that it was gonna take a couple days to get the front and back yard finished.

The kids went swimming and I planted some of the plants that she had dug up around the pool and before I knew it I was out of time! The man stopped by to talk about receivers and I left in a hurry to go to the house to get mo's violin so we could make it to practice on time. We got there way early and i decided instead of waiting in the car we would go to lowes and get some more fencing. Got in and out of lowes and then back to practice. Mlmm and I sat in practice and she played with the toys there and I wanted to fall asleep. I am not sure why but that house makes me very sleepy. After practice we found out that his music teacher was running late because he had to put his dog to sleep. So sad she was so young.

I am not sure if it is because of all the work at moms but oh man am I tired tonight. Right before going to bed the man came in and asked me if I had seen the garden. Oh my goodness!!! Silly Rabbits, Veggies are for me! They had got in the garden by eating through the fence and I no longer have any tomatoes! They started on the spinach and I am totally pissed off. All my hard work all gone! What a total bummer! So the man sat out side to kill him a bunny for dinner and I went to bed to write my blog and to fall asleep quick busy day tomorrow lots of yard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment