Saturday, July 24, 2010

"I will never forget what that doctor did to me as long as I live!"

This morning Sil and I drove to moms with the kids to complete the yard work. But before I could get that done I needed to get both kids to the doctors for a physicals for football and cheer leading. Cheer and football starts on Monday and they have to have physicals. So we went to moms and checked in and then picked up Sarra and away we went. To the doctors oh yeah! I have decided that this sucks doctors office and on a Saturday. Yuck! So they called us in and mo went first I didn't have the heart to tell him what to expect. Mod was in and out. But not mo... he had to pee in a cup and then he had to get checked you know physical. Oh I also had to get a shot... Yuck I hate shots!

"I will never forget what that doctor did to me as long as I live!" This is what mo said today after getting his football physical. It was to funny to see my brave 10 year old say "no mom you can stay" and then say "you are going do what! you want me to take off my pants? What for?" I wish I had a camera for all to see I think it would have been a top ten on you tube! I thought he was going to pass out. So he didn't say anything to me after he was done he ran and got in the car and then that is when the funny started. He tried to tell sil and she told him that there was girls in the car and to not say a thing. Then mod and i got in the car and he started in again. When we got to Walmart to pick up the thing needed to finish the house I guess he couldn't hold it in any longer and he said the most wonderful thing... "You should be thankful you are not a boy, they did some yucky things to me just to make sure my balls can play football!" Wait until he gets married and has a baby he is gonna freak out when he sees what girls go through.

Spent the rest of the day finishing the yard and I am sunburned tired, my arm is sore because of the shot and my hands have blisters like crazy...but the back yard is so beautiful. Truly beautiful! The yard looks like she hired a landscaper to do it. My dad and uncle took all the clippings to the dump and cleaned the side yard. Mom made a great dinner and the kids swam all day!! I am praying for a no do anything day tomorrow! All in all had a great hard working day!

No comments:

Post a Comment