Saturday, July 3, 2010

It's Fairlane time!

I love beautiful days like today. Beautiful spring weather in July. Love it no swamp cooler and no air-conditioning. This is the type of weather I wait all year long for. Went and got my veggies this morning and mo,mlmm, and mlh all climbed in the car. Although I knew why, sometimes I like the quiet drive with no kids. The kids were avoiding chores. The man woke up and started weeding. When I got back went out side and started weeding the garden and flowerbeds. Family is coming over tomorrow and the mans Co worker is coming for the fourth. So got to get the house cleaned, outside first. I feel like I blinked today and it was over.

We really didn't do much but clean and the kids played. The man helped our neighbor with some weeds and I met an appraiser. It was like old times talking to strangers. I loved it. Then the kids helped get one of the flower beds cleared out and we planted the ground cover finally. I picked the Pearl onions from the garden and now I want to plant garlic there. I still have like 70 onions that will be ready in 3 weeks. Also have pumpkins that are growing little babies. Mod is so happy that the tomatoes are finnally ripe. She eats the right off the vine.

The man took he boys to the brother in laws to get the fairlane. I think he man is wetting himself he is so excited. I also can't wait To see it again. Although mo didn't want to go mlh wanted to go so he could sleep. He always puts himself to sleep when he's tired. Its too funny. While the man was gone my cousins came to visit and I truely miss them. They brought me some fruit so I'm gonna make some jam again and hopefully it works this time. They couldn't stay long but it was a good visit. I also got to show off the house.

The fairlane is so beautiful and its running. My brother in law did an amazing job. I know I know the man worked hard too. It is so pretty and even though this car has bad blood it is still wonderful to have it home and running. I know that having the car fixed makes the man sad and proud at the same time.

The man made some chicken and I made corn and squash. I love fresh corn on the cob. Its so sweet and juicy. The kids played right up until bed time. Can't wait until tomorrow I hope the family can get along.

No comments:

Post a Comment