Sunday, July 11, 2010

Mod has an audition for film tomorrow!..."dad go poop already!"

Well I woke up late this morning which totally through my day off completely. I had planed to go to church this morning and waking up late made it impossible to go. So only having one car and seeing how the man had a side job at moms away we went to moms. Got the kids dressed and out the door no breakfast no nothing. The man wanted to get there before it got hot seeing how he had to crawl in the attic. Yuck! So I closed up the house grabbed the cupcakes and away we went.

Got to moms and no breakfast and no egges left, mom made mod and mlh egges on a nest but ran out of eggs seeing how mlmm was out of eggs in a nest I gave her fruitloops which she didn't eat... I do not think she cared to much all she wanted to do was swim. Made frosting for the cupcakes and printed mods slides (mod has an audition and slides are her lines) for tomorrow while the man was hard at work! Got swimsuits on all three and after applying sunscreen away they went.

We hung outside and watched the kids play and swim. Although it was warm it was nice and peaceful. Mom and I watched the men do yard work and laughed. You should see her plants she potted they are amazing. ( I think this is where I get my love of gardening from... I forgot how much she used to love it!) They ( the men) cut down the palm leaves and cut back the roses. It was great to watch them work so hard. All I did was sit on the swing all day!

After lunch we went over mod's slides for tomorrow and she said something so wonderful to my heart. " mom maybe we should pray for me before I go and get this part tomorrow!" I feel for her...she no longer looks like a young kid but doesn't look old and she is so tall that it really messes things up for her. So I am gonna ask for prayer for my daughter... prayer that she rocks her audition tomorrow...and they don't care how tall she is!

Got all the kids out of the pool and mom spent 30 minutes trying to get the green out of mods hair. Usually it isn't a big deal but tomorrow she is auditioning for film and that means No Green! So tomato paste...baking soda...then finally she was drying her hair and sprayed her hair with some heat active stuff and the rest of the green came out. Her hair has a tent of strawberry not as much platinum but all and all it looks great. ( no green)! Thanks mom. Tonight I was smart and bathed all the kids and put on PJ'S then fed them and drove home.

On a funny note the man said something on the way home that still has me laughing in bed rift now. He said " all I keep thinking about is so I married an axe murder" right then I knew what part of the movie he was thinking about because I had thought the exactly the same thing earlier today. He said " you know the part where rose says what do you say to silver dollar pancakes fresh squeezed orange juice Bacon and kona coffee? Then he says sounds great... then rose brings him a bowl of fruit loops and says sorry we didn't have any of those things!" I started laughing then he said " what happened to a BBQ and I thought she said stake. Don't get me wrong Chili was good for lunch but not for lunch and dinner. I'm gonna be sick tonight!" Sometimes I swear we are one!

When we got home I watered the garden and the rock garden. Checked on the lady bugs. We watched Americas funniest videos and that is when mlmm said something so funny to the man. He had farted and she said " dad go poop already! Go poop in the potty now. You can use my potty. You smell you need to go poop" she kept repeating this over and over and I thought it was so funny. He also kept telling me to stop it because he didn't want mlh to puke. He opened the door and told us to shhhh! Then said it was all my fault I made him eat beans twice. That's right I tied him to the chair and forced him to eat that chili. I am so strong!

We attempted to put the kids to bed so we could have alone time. Ha ya right! The man goes to bed before the sun goes down. So I rocked mlmm to sleep mod went to bed on her own ( she really wants this part). She said she needed to not have bags under her eyes... what does an eight year old know about bags anyway? She is too funny. While rocking mlmm I caved in and let mlh come and hang out on the couch until he fell asleep! I am gonna pay for this I just know it. But like my girlfriend always says they don't go to kindergarten wearing diapers. So I guess I will enjoying them being young while I can.

So here I am in bed planing out my day for tomorrow and I am sad that I didn't go to church but mod prayed with her dad. Mlh asked me to pray with him and the man said he would make it up to me and go to church next week. I will be praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment