Monday, July 19, 2010

I am here because I said I'd go!

Today sil left and took mlh and mod with her before she left I got a call from my niece asking for me to come over to moms. So I got mlmm and mo ready and packed in the car sil got mlh and mod in her car and...you got to be kidding her car wont start! So called the man and got the jumper cables out and after figuring out that her AC wont work when her batteries aren't full away we went.

Got to moms and got in the pool and man was that pool hot! I think the kids loved it and I know that baby e did she even fell asleep way too cute. I sear she could win a cutest baby award. So after swimming I got my kids out and even got them in the car without waking up baby e. Before I left I was talking to our old neighbor when mom came out and invited me back inside to eat my favorite meal Tacos. Well since the man hates them and I can never make them I asked mo to get mlmm out of the car and went back inside.

Ate dinner at moms and drove home just in time for the man to go to bed. I didn't get to see H which is sad but I know her working is an answer to prayer and they are trying to move up here and then I will be able to see her when ever I want. Mo and i stayed up and watched TV and here I am up late typing my blog.

Have you ever had one of those moment where you start looking for something and stumble on something else. Well that is what happened to me tonight and I am so thankful. I stumbled upon my old Bible and before I opened it I asked God to show me something. Then I opened it and now I am sitting here in bed sobbing. At first while reading I thought this doesn't mean anything to me... but for some reason I can not explain I just kept reading and reading then I stumbled upon it. It was like seeing the exact moment in slow motion and I heard the song in my head and I even saw Christian learning the song in the car ( he is so talented) right before worship practice. I remember the exact words and prayer I said and it was like a light bulb moment. Only so clear, clearer than ever before! All I can say is a total break through. I am here because I said I'd go!

Isaiah 6 (New International Version)

Isaiah 6
Isaiah's Commission
1 In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord seated on a throne, high and exalted, and the train of his robe filled the temple. 2 Above him were seraphs, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying. 3 And they were calling to one another:
"Holy, holy, holy is the LORD Almighty;
the whole earth is full of his glory."

4 At the sound of their voices the doorposts and thresholds shook and the temple was filled with smoke.

5 "Woe to me!" I cried. "I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the LORD Almighty."

6 Then one of the seraphs flew to me with a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with tongs from the altar. 7 With it he touched my mouth and said, "See, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away and your sin atoned for."

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?"
And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment