Sunday, July 4, 2010

I want conversation and fun! Not eat and run! Happy 4th of July!

Where are the clean house fairies I really could have used them this morning. Got up early and turn on the radio and started cleaning. The man started helping and after getting the kids up and on board we were on the way. I love to hear my kids sing it brings me joy. Nothing like hearing my two year old scream " yep that's my GaGa!" Or hearing my four year old singing "baby baby baby oh like baby baby baby" to much I need to get a video recorder. Got everything done except my room and then uncle Sean showed up. It was so nice I haven't seen him in a long time. Mo called my mom and they are still coming. I didn't even have time to take down the clothes before the mans coworker and his wife arrived followed by my h and super chef and then the parents.

The dinner went by so fast and before I knew it everyone was on there way home. My neice came to me with puppy teary eyes because she wanted the girls to go too...then my nephew wanted mo and I was stuck with crying kids all around me. ( it was probally a set up and I feel for it hook line and sinker) I even told the kids before hand not to even ask. But, that was a joke! So there went all the older kids to see the firework show. Although I wanted to go I didn't want to go and experience the drama from last year! I also didn't want to go alone I wanted the man to go with me. But that was not going to happen!

So I bathed the babies and got them into bed. The man hung outside with our neighbors and Sean. I have decided that mlmm is going to be a great mom. She is always holding her baby at night and while typing my blog she woke up and was looking for her baby. She picked her up and snuggled in bed with her under her arm and in the covers. I love the way she makes her babies Watch TV and the way she punishes them. It reminds me of mod and how fast they grow up. I remember just having her.

The kids are asleep and I know that I should go outside but, I can't. I saw my husband earlier give our neighbor his jacket which wasn't a big thing but then I saw her smell it. Not to see if it was clean you know that inhale and take it all in smell eyes closed and all. So I am laying in bed with our windows open listening to her laugh and yes I like her I am now not sure where we stand. I have also decided that I am way to tired to be the party house I never get enough sleep I don't drink and I no longer want to be the dishwasher and cleaner while everyone is having a good time. I know that the man gets great joy out of it. I am not sure if all the cleaning and stress is worth it when my family only ate, watched tv and ran. I know that's how there are well I'm not sure if I want to do it anymore. I want conversation and fun! Not eat and run!If I did this they would freak. That is why the man said next time we go to any of their homes as a family he is only staying a couple of minutes eating and leaving. I mean in the car before the coles are cold. No swimming no talking no nothing. Thanks the food was good, leave a big mess and go.

On a good note the man is happy because the big kids are gone...and his coworker brought their bikes and mo got to ride and crash. He is fine just a flesh wound. Haha its just scrapped! The bike is fine . I am gonna have to find money before Christmas and buy gear and a bike. The kids love it so much and maybe this could be the way to win with mo. I have a feeling that although football starts soon he will not be into it like he is into riding. No fireworks no family and no man. Off to bed then, maybe the stupid barking dog will give it a rest already. Praying the man gets a large check so we can pay our house payment. Bah humbug to the forth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment