Friday, July 16, 2010

I believe Ridgecrest is hotter than h e double hockey sticks!

This morning I felt like I was completely out of sorts. The house was manageable and I was in that great sleeping place right before you wake up when the mans alarm starting going off. Hello 5 am! After getting the alarm turned off and mlmm being awake I tried to compromise with her and gave her some lemonade ( since we didn't have milk or orange juice) and turned on monsters Inc so I could try to go back to sleep! That is totally not possible! She kept opening my eyes to show me parts of the movie which I have probably seen 100 times (it was mod favorite!) Then she would say " mom don't sleep this is really funny movie see see don't sleep) so after an hour of this I gave up and laid in bed trying not to have her wake up anyone else and watched the funny movie wih her.

After monsters Inc was over I could no longer keep her quiet so eventually every one woke up one by one. Do to tomorrow's event I knew I needed to get the house in order, do laundry and get the kids on board so I could leave on time. Called mom and made arrangements to meet up and follow but we were a couple of minutes behind due to mod having to get fitted for her cheerleader outfit and man is that a choir. Undershirt, spanks, shocks, shoes, uniform not to tight not to long wow! So much! At least the coach seems to be the right fit for mod. She is a cop and doesn't believe in anything revealing, nothing to tight, no crap from anyone I am the coach and that is that. I love it because I think mod really needs someone like This in her life.

Drove to hot Ridgecrest and I just want everyone to know that this place is hotter than h e double hockey sticks! I can not believe it! I think that even the car doesn't like it here. So Got to my grandma and papa's house and then we drove to the hotel and I really think I need to move somewhere where it is cold! ( or maybe I need to shead some pounds) mom and dad swam with the kids and sil and I drove to the store to get flooties and then dinner. I have decided that the Kmart here is a total rip off and that the people here are being totally ripped. Just because the big business can. I can buy this stuff for like half the price and gas is so expensive. What! How is this possible and why?

So we got dinner and ate and then jumped in the pool! I can not believe how good it felt. I can also not believe how my mood has changed just from a pool. I am back on my pool mission. While swimming mlh and mo decided to not pay attention and while mo was jumping up and down in the water mlh jumped in the water and well. Mlh took a bite out of mo and scalped him. So mlh was crying mo was crying I put mlh on the side of the pool and checked his mouth...a chipped tooth a loose tooth and a bump on his chin which is now black and blue. Mo having seen blood started panicking so up to see Nana we went I swear I think my kids think I am a bad mom or something when they are sick they want her when they are hurt they want her. I do love it and yes I maybe caused this seeing how the sight of some of my injuries make me cry and about faint! So I take the blame! Thanks mom! Anyway got the head checked and a puncture and a small scalping! Its amazing how crybaby my boys are!

Swam some more (while swimming mlh said he needed some super super glue to fix his tooth, I am so lucky to have him he keeps me laughing) oh mlmm jumped in the pool all by her self with only arm flooties on yeah! I have another fish! I got out and got the kids bathed. Watched some America's funniest videos! Listened to mlmm cry for milk! ( getting her some at breakfast) watched mod be so sweet and called her dad To pray! I'm loving it! Mlh fell asleep first. While typing this sil started singing " blinded by the light" because of the light on my phone in her eyes in this dark hotel room. She cracking me up today I knew there was a reason I asked her to come with me. Its too bad I am here under such sad reasons it would be nice to see more family. Tomorrow we are getting up at 5 am again to drive to Bishop and I have decided that I really do not want a funeral! Just a life party no sadness and no grave stuff its really just too sad! Well praying tonight for a great day as much is allowed and for the kids to not make me want to kill them in public!

No comments:

Post a Comment