Tuesday, July 27, 2010

"Come on Rabbit Stew!!!"

Well today has been a great and busy day. I took the kids to VBS in my pj's so I could still clean house and because I am still so tired. Thankfully I did not see any one and did not have to get out of the car. I decided that today is gonna be a great day with or with out a phone! I am now using the kids phone that can only call like 5 phone numbers. I am still praying for a miracle with the phone. I do not want to send it in and I can not afford to get another one! Got home and started to clean but I still am so tired. I wish I could lay in bed!Picked the kids up from VBS and I am totally ready for some rest. Ha I have 4 kids!

"I shot that rabbit in the foot and it got away." this is what the man said to me today he has been trying for days to save our garden by shooting the rabbits and squirrels and crows and what ever he can. On Friday there was a dead rabbit on my steps that had been dead for a day or so. Yuck! I thought I was gonna be sick. It either came from the puppy or the cat that is trying to stay on our property. Then the man sat out side and said "Come on Rabbit Stew!!!" After shooting and yelling ( I guess he needs a new gun, bummer more money)and shooting some more he came in and said "Bummer no rabbit stew!" Ha if the man thinks I am making rabbit stew he is crazy!!! I do not care how easy they are to skin and I do not care if they taste like chicken. But the man is determined to catch me a bunny and to kill all those squirrels that are eating all my food. I went out tho the garden and we have no more pumpkins. We started with 5 and then we were down to one and now none. What a bummer my kids are totally praying for a miracle they really wanted to grow there own pumpkins this year. Well we can only hope.


So after the kids went to practice and then came home we had leftovers and watched wipe out!!! Then we sent the kids to bed. It is nice how tired they are they aren't even fighting with me. I think it is because of the practice and then I am making them get up early to go to VBS! Busy day tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment