Friday, July 9, 2010

Pizza, popcorn and Harry Potter who can ask for anything more!

Cleaned house this morning I mean cleaned...I started in mod's room and then mo's room and then the office. I finished all three rooms before the kids woke up. I feel like the house moves at a different speed when mo is gone. Not a bad thing just different. I am not sure if I like it. Mod and mlh are my sleeper- iners while mo and mlmm are up at the crack of dawn. Going to bed so late has made them all sleep in. After mod woke up she came in and saw her room I think she was shocked. Shocked that I cleaned it and shocked that I cleaned it so early. Got the house done excepted the moping when the man came home for lunch. I asked him if he could finish the moping when he got home so I could leave and so my shoulder wouldn't hurt so bad the next day.

Got the kids out the door on the way to my moms for some swimming and nails. When we got there mom had lunch ready and then we did nails, watched the kids swim, then we got sucked into the ABC's Harry Potter Marathon. Mlmm loves the first three... so mom put the first one on and that was that. Pizza popcorn and Harry Potter who could ask for more.

While watching Harry Potter mlmm was making me laugh. She is so funny especially when my mom is around. She loves her so much I love it! It makes me remember how close I was with my Nana, I was her favorite granddaughter you know. ( I was the only one ha!) So we watched the movie and watched my little ones fight to stay awake. Then off to home we went. Stupid me I should have bathed them before we left because the little ones fell asleep as soon as we got into the car. On the way home the new JB (Justin Bieber) song came on and although mlmm was asleep she woke up to sing the song. She loves music as much as I do I believe. As soon as the song was over she closed her eyes and back to sleep. This happens all the time and mod just laugh and laugh. As soon as we got home both babies woke up screaming. Because of this they pretty much got a 30 minute nap and they were up wild and crazy. Bathed the little ones and as soon as mod got out of the shower (because of her blonde hair it takes forever to get the green out).

We watched paulie and she waited for her dad to call. She called at 9:30 and left him a message then she made me call him again at 10 something and again at 11 then right before 11:30 I got a hold of him she was so relieved. Too cute, they made a pact to pray together every night. Not his doing but hers. I love how God works through different people. Especially our kids! Love it love it love it. So they prayed and talked and then she was asleep in like thirty seconds. It was like her body was done. Hung the phone up after saying good night to the man and here I am up late again. I swear I am going to go to bed early someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment