Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"mom lets go outside and see what those nasty rabbits have eaten!" ... I do miss snow shack!

Woke up this morning and I am still so tired. I yelled at the kids which totally makes me mad at myself. I really just wanted to sleep in. I was up late last night with a stomach ache and heart burn which made me sit up and run to the bathroom. I hate having that happen it is so frustrating. I am not going to be able to eat spaghetti for a long long time again. I just wish mlmm would sleep. I need sleep!

Drove the kids to VBS and then drove the long drive (it is only long when I am tired) to moms. I forget how much the kids love to swim. Mlmm packed her bag before we even left and I made sure there was chonies in there. There is nothing like having your daughter pack her clothes and forgetting underwear. I did peek in the bag and she did an okay job for being only two she even packed her night times. I am so proud of her. She woke up and told me that she is staying at my moms and she wasn't taking no for an answer. She is too funny!

Got to moms and got to finally see H. Since my phone bit the dust and since we have bad timing I haven't been able to see or talk to her for almost two weeks. Way to long. So the kids went swimming even baby E got in the pool. She defiantly does not like the pool or swimming or my mom. Man I forgot how much we have missed out by not living in the same town. I have enjoyed seeing my niece and nephew everyday last week. Now I even get to see my baby E and I must say it is so nice I cant wait until they move here.

So I got mlh out of the pool and then made him lunch and drove to the church to pick up the kids. Got the kids and I guess I am still tired because I can not stand listening to them. I need Sleep!!!!! So I got to the house let out the dogs and then off to the neighbors to color hair. I only wish I could have gotten paid for it. I do miss doing nails, I miss the conversations, the friendships, and the noise. I love being home but there are some days I really miss talking to adults. So I talked to the neighbor and I still haven't talked to the church goer neighbor but soon!!! I loving hearing how people react and how they see life. Some people I think live in a big bubble!

Since the man was home early doing paper work I let the kids clean up there mess and after a short nap on the couch I woke the man up because his phone was ringing. He got the kids out the door on time for practice and then went by subway and brought mlh and I dinner. How awesome! No cooking for me! Yeah!!! Kids are at football and cheer and mlh and I water the garden and it looks like we will have some cauliflower and maybe we will have some new pumpkins grow. I am so hopeful for some new pumpkins and praying that the critters stay away!!! Before going outside to water the garden mlh said "mom lets go outside and see what those nasty rabbits have eaten!" After looking at the garden I have decided that the squirrels are the ones that are making the mess now and I am so not happy about it. I am angry that the fence we bought the one that said it would keep them out is a piece of junk and they lied. Stupid Lowes!! so I guess I will need to look at more options.

Still no phone and no internet. We will see how this week plays out. Mlh prayed over dinner tonight and prayed for our garden, pumpkins and for snow cones. I do miss snow shack! Mo said that his legs don't hurt so bad tonight and mod cheered for us tonight. she is way to cute! I believe that the shotgun will be coming out in a few short years. The man is still praying with her every night and I am very grateful that he is continuing it. I think this will help us in the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment