Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lazy Sunday!

I am almost to tired to blog. I woke up more tired than usual and I should have napped. Cleaned the house and wondered how this day could have gone any better. Sil left for home this evening after I cooked dinner and now I am sitting here trying to keep my eyes open. watched a movie with the kids today and for the most part just had a Lazy Sunday which was most needed. I can not believe how crazy tomorrow is gonna be and I am so excited. The kids are going to VBS tomorrow. The neighbor called and left me a message asking me if the kids are going to VBS and I jumped at the opportunity. I know that it is gonna be hard and tiring but oh so worth it. I also am thinking this could be a great opportunity for me to get to know her and picking her brain. we have decided to home school our oldest this year and i have no idea what I need to do. I know that she home schooled both her girls and i could use some guidance. Hey if any of you have done this home school thing please let me know your ideas.

While praying over dinner tonight mlh prayed for Super chef, H, and baby E! Then he said "I miss them so much God!"

I am praying for a great first day of VBS and for finally getting to fellowship. Also hoping to get all the things I need to get done in the short time I have tomorrow. I need to go to walmart for milk and stuff. I also need to get my stupid phone looked at! Sorry so short just too tired!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment