Tuesday, July 20, 2010

"Oh yeah! well my papa has chocolate and My Neena loves me more!"

Today I got to play sick with mo. He heard that I did this with mod and he wasn't taking no for an answer. Called mom and she was out which was a bummer I thought I'd be able to see H! seeing how everyone had plans I decided I would take mo up on his offer and just hung out. We watched a movie and ate popcorn. I even got to check on my emails (this never happens). I had so many. After checking my emails and watching TV with mo. I cleaned the house and did some laundry! It is amazing how mlmm and mo interact when they are the only two kids. I sometimes think they are the same. only one is a girl and the other a boy.

For the greater part of the day we did nothing and I totally loved it. while getting mlmm out of the shower and getting her ready for bed she thought she would comment on the commercial she saw on TV and it made me laugh so hard. It was a chocolate commercial and she wanted me to know that we needed chocolate. I explained that we didn't need chocolate then she said in that three year old tone "Oh yeah! Well my Papa has chocolate!' Then she wanted me to know that he gives her chocolate and nuts and ice cream and candy and chocolate! Then she wanted me to know that I didn't love her because we didn't have chocolate. Then she yelled " My Neena loves me more!" I then couldn't stop laughing at her. She has never called my mom Nana it has been Mana then a verity of other and now it is Neena!

Got mlmm to bed and then stayed up with mo watching TV way to late and now I am tired and ready for bed. Had a great no fighting day!

No comments:

Post a Comment