Thursday, July 1, 2010

two auditions..."and we come from mooses"

Is it really Thursday? Really! So woke up we ate breakfast and I think that with no sleep from last night because of the girls and all the talkers, all the kids need a nap. I mean ALL the kids need a nap. It is only 8:30 and I am ready for them to sleep. So I decided to make phone calls for sand and man do I wish I had a truck. They want to charge me 100.00 for a delivery fee. I only live 5 miles away. So we still have no sand and no pool. Kids who are crying and fighting and now would be the time to kick them out to swim.

The man came home early to tell me that he needs to go the doctors. This never happens... we have been together for 12 years and he has only gone twice. So I told him all he needed to know and back to work he went. I sat in complete silence and even sil thought this was strange. I know that praying in the middle of the day idlest happen that often I mean really praying but here I am. In my room praying. After praying I decided to reach out and ask the neighbor if she knew anyone with a truck. No luck so far but my fingers are crossed.

While making phone calls I received a email for an audition for mod. I want everyone to know that me being a pack rat is a great thing! I still have my girl scout uniform and that is what her audition called for so I got it out of the closet and she is really skinny or maybe I was really a BIG GIRL! so we got her all ready and then we were on our way out the door and got a call for mo, two auditions. Awesome! Now Im praying that they get the part. I know that this is a tall order but, please God.

After driving to two auditions and hanging out in la I decided to take the kids to dinner. Pizza it is! On the way to dinner mo said the funniest thing! " we came from mooses." After telling him no he then said "yes and birds, birds wings turn into arms". To funny not the evaluation I learn in school. So what are they teaching my kids in school. What happened to monkeys. I laughed so hard even sil could not believe it. too much and too funny. Oh not moose but mooses which isn't even a word still laughing.

On the drive home I decided to show R all the Hollywood sites. HaHa I did this in the car like the vans of tourists. If you look to the left you will see Hollywood Blvd. Do you see all the stars on the sidewalk that is the walk of fame. To the right is the Nokia theater. I did this all the way to universal studios. The kids thought it was funny but I am still not sure about R. After turning up the radio and driving home I decided to let the kids go to bed early. I am such a nice mom. I was so sick of the fighting and crying. The man waiting for us when we got home. I guess we wont know anything until tomorrow. But the medicine I guess is making him feel better. So yeah!

So we came from mooses, my little talker kept me up late talking mlh is so funny. I can't sleep worrying about the man and praying for he kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment