Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sunburned and ohhh so worth it!

Got up early this morning because the stupid dog needed water I think she is having a hard time with the change in weather. I am talking about ABBEY our boxer who thinks she is a little lap dog and refuses to go out side unless you are out there with her. She woke me up my whining at 3am so here I am up and know mlh is up and now mlmm is up and they are asking me what is wrong with my dog is she hurt. I sent mlh to the restroom and then to sleep in sil's room and let the dog out and mlmm and I followed her around for what seamed like forever. then I walked in to our room and I am not sure what is going on with me but there was no way I was gonna sleep in that HOT room. So I turned the fan on the swamp and slept in the living room with mlmm. I think that this is the reason why I was up so early. So the man woke me up to help him get online so he could attend his meeting and after I spent 10 minutes getting him online he walked outside. I think he just gave up waiting for the pages to reload. So here I am up and so was mlmm. Then followed by SIL and then the rest of the gang followed. I jumped into the shower and told the kids I was leaving in 20 minutes.

After making sandwiches and getting the car all loaded up with beach stuff I went back into the house to realize that SIL ( who still has a broken foot had tripped on one of mlh's toys and she was hurt) Thank God! She is fine because I wasn't sure how taking all the kids to the ER would work. So we got in the car and went and got gas, Starbucks, and donuts and away we went to Ventura. I love it this time of year you know the JUNE GLOOM. I love it. I love the way the beach looks and smells and the whole experence. We got to Ventura and I got money out and we made it to the beach before 10:00am. I spayed down everyone with sunscrean and ran out after applying only one arm and face to sil and I decided that I would take one for the team! It was totally worth it I took about 400 pictures and mlh didn't "drown". He did fall face first and eat sand but totally worth it!

To sum it up the beach was wonderful and the water was warmer than the air. Mlmm got consumed by a wave and was done. she played in the sand and put sand in places I didn't know it could get. She also played with a ladybug and some spiders. Mlh would run and get his feet wet then run away. R, Mo, and Mod played the entire time and I think I have never laughed so hard. Mod was done when she drank some water and wanted to go home Now! I stepped in tar the same tar I told the kids to look out for. I was taking pictures and didn't see it. We washed off as much sand as possible and let the cold kids eat in the car.

On the way home I decided that we should stop by the fish farm and feed the fish. I forgot how much fun the kids have watching the fish attack the fish food. Also there is a awesome pond there with wild life and a fence that I caught mlmm trying to crawl under so she could pet the duck! Took more pictures and away we were going home. It was at the fish farm that I realized that I was feeling the stupid sun bumps on my arms and then by the time we got home it was official sun poisoning it took 2 weeks for it to go away last time and know it is back right before the holiday weekend. BUMMER!

So we got home in time for violin practice and Sil drove mo and I stayed home to make dinner. I made cauliflower mac and cheese bake from Jamie Oliver's cook book. I also made a salad. During tonight's prayer mlh decided he would go first. "Thank you God for the beach, the fish, and our day...and this and that...it was reversed mlh was praying this long prayer and then a Amen! I looked up and missed something because... the look on mod's face was like hey I got an Amen in the middle of my prayer what gives. All I can say is one day mlh will be paying people to just listen to him and I fully take the blame on this one he is just like me.

While getting into bed tonight he was telling Sil about my moms dog Leila. Here is what he told here. " Nana is not home she is with Leila at the vets getting shots in her butt so she wont bark anymore! Papa is at work." I cant wait to find out about this one and where he got it. Too funny!!!! Gonna freeze out the man tonight so I can sleep in bed with him. Putting the fan in the window and already put an extra blanket on the bed for him. I think living with my mom and her freezing house has ruined me. I can not sleep with out covers and a fan. While typing out my blog mo my sleep talker and walker sat up and looked right at me and said " I need some quarters I need some quarters I need some coffee I mean caffeine I mean coffee then laid back down and rolled over. This woke up Sil and now I am keeping her up because I can not stop laughing. I mean I am crying and my stomach is aching and I almost peed my pants. Laughing!!! Usually I can not understand the language he speaks but not tonight. I guess he needs quarters and coffee. Crawled into bed and the man my other sleep talker said "Shhh ladies." So now here I am laughing in bed and decided to finish this blog. Having the giggles and I also have a song stuck in my head that we heard on the radio I think 20 times today... You think your cooler than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment