Tuesday, June 15, 2010

" I Don't want to!"...If you had only one day to live what would you do?

Why is it that we act like two year old sometimes when it comes to Life. To day mlmm said to me in a firm tone " I Don't want to!" Have you ever had one of those days where that is how you feel. I don't want to is exactly how I feel. When I woke up this morning I thought I am gonna stay in my pajamas all day and not do anything. HA I am a mother of four. So I woke up and cleaned and mopped the game room, kitchen, living room and dining room. Did dishes and two loads of laundry all before 8:00AM. No wonder why I am so tired all the time I go to bed late and wake up and go go go. By the time noon was here I had fed the kids and cleaned cleaned cleaned. All I wanted to do is sleep but NO! not today no naps. So since no naps I decided to catch up on emails, call about my check that is still lost, pay bills and wait til the older ones got home.

When the kids got home I helped mod with her homework and tried to not yell at mo. (just wondering... anyone want a ten year old that back talks, is lazy, rude and has no respect for his mother??) I know that this battle that I have with him is only gonna get worse if we don't do something but I have no more ideas and I am tired. Watched TV when the man got home we had noodles for dinner. I am totally uninspired to cook since we have no money for all that yummy expensive stuff that you have to have if you want to cook healthy. I wish this weather would cooperate so my veggies can grow.

Mo is going to a blue grass festival this weekend and is leaving tomorrow on a plane. Although I am looking toward no fighting for a couple of days I get sad when he is gone. So tomorrow will be fun driving to Burbank and going though check points with mlmm and mlh. Please Help me now. I hope it is easier than last year.

Mo asked me a question tonight and it got me thinking... If you had only one day to live what would you do? Would you spend all day on your knees...or would you make amends with people you have wronged, left behind, or ran away from? This is a question that I am not sure how to answer. So here it goes I would probably have to spend time on my knees asking God to give me the wisdom and strength to fix all the wrongs. I know that this may not make since to some (since I didn't say spend time on my knees praying for my soul)but I think that right now where I am at it scares me to think that my kids may not be following God as close as they should. That I haven't talked to certain family members since the man and I got married, and since my grandpa died. That I make friends easy but have a hard time keeping them (which really hurts peoples feelings). Mo said he'd go to Knots Berry Farm he's never been there.

A very special friend FB me today and although I doubt he is reading my blog he did something so amazing to me that it reminds me that there is a God. So thank you Mr. R! Thank you for making me feel loved and thought of today. That doesn't happen to often over here and for your kindness I am forever grateful.

To those of you I have hurt...I am trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment