Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dear mod, please do not fire me...

The tooth fairly left money and a note... it read dear mod, please do not fire me. It was hard to get here. There are a lot of animals out there. I will try harder. Your tooth fairy Loyd.

So yeah the tooth fairy came last night. So until the next tooth we will be tooth fairy free.

This letter is a symbol of how I feel. There are a lot of animals out there. Animals to make you scared...animals to love you... and animals to act like they love you and then when you are not looking attack. So to all you animals out there if you are looking to attack I got my eye on you.

This morning before the kids ran out the door mo was sitting next to me while I watched the news and said "don't watch TV watch mlmm TV." So I looked over and he was right she was so funny. She was lining up all her toys on the couch and reporting the news in her own words. She was so funny " Mlh did this...mod did this and its looking like this..." so so funny.

After the kids left although not up to par today I did laundry, cleaned up the kids rooms and bathroom. While hanging up laundry I heard the kids and it sounded like they were over the fence so I went to look for them. I peeked around he corner and they were in the sand box. So I went into the bedroom to spy on them through the window. They were laying in the box and pretending like they were sleeping. Before I could take a picture they jumped up and came inside. I think they would have fell asleep in there if the shade wouldn't have been changing. Like my daughter says stupid idiot tree. So the laundry got done and besides the incident with the permanent black marker and my naked daughter. She was naked from flooding the bathroom by plugging the sink. She was wet and took off her clothes. Soaked up all the water thats when she colored on mlh's bed and her arms and legs. So out came the magic eraser and mod helped me scrub off marker before the man came home and pitched a fit.

Made peach cobbler, stale chip chicken, pan potatoes, and squash. Did dishes and watched crabs. Not to bad of a day! I think I might start something tomorrow let you know after I pray about it tonight. Sometimes a good night sleep makes everything so clear. Mods letter back to her tooth fairy...I am so glad she is so tender and forgiving...maybe I am doing this part in her life right!

To my tooth fairy loyd
Dear Loyd, I am sorry. I guess I was rushing to much. And thank you for the money. I just want to warn you because there are coyotes out there. I even saw them in the morning. I am sorry. Love mod

No comments:

Post a Comment