Sunday, June 27, 2010

Theres a snake...Prank callers are stupid and mean

I woke up so early because the kids went to bed so early. I didn't sleep at all. I am not sure I its because boy little ones crawled in bed with me or its because I'm sore. Whatever the case its early and I started getting the house all ready for the mans friend to come and stay the night.

While cleaning and cooking I heard the mom come quick scream and ran outside to see mlh all upset telling me about the snake that almost ran across his foot. He showed me where it went and told me to catch it. Not being daddy I said I'd look to see what it was but although my husband love them I only tolerate them. Mlh insisting that it was one of ours caused me to stop and look in the garage to make sure. If I could have kept looking I probably would have caught it since later I found fresh poop. So I looked in the garage and called the man to have him give me the run down off all of our snakes. While on a stool I couldn't see one of them so I unlocked the cage and that king snake thought he was getting fed and jumped out scared the crap out of me I almost feel off the stool and locked the cage. So all snakes accounted for I was sent out again to look for it. Mlh wasn't going outside with out the mans snake tongs and his shoes on. I know this didn't make the man happy but I am glad he didn't just pick it up. Seeing how I know there are rattle snakes around. So I never found it and when the man got home he didn't either.

After looking for the snake and not seeing all that I did for what reason I do not know we just couldn't click. I hate when this happenes in marriages it make it harder to be a united front and I think the kids can feel the tension. I made grilled cheeses and missed a called due to the swamp cooler and the kids. When I listen to the message an anger can upon me and I have decided that kids now a days are mean...I mean totally mean and so are the parents that allow there kids to prank people. Don't get me wrong my sister and I prank called when I was younger and when I thought it was called crank calling. Ha ha. Crank. Let me tell you E can make a great fat Albert impersonation and did you run after your frigde? We would laugh so hard I think I peed my pants more than once. ( I miss you E its been too long) With all that said I never hurt anyone's feelings.

So my message was so wrong in so many ways and the man thinks I crazy because like I said he thought it was funny. So my message hurt my feelings and then the man said something that always pisses me off and now we are both angry. I think that pranking is one thing but pranking about cps is another and that is what is wrong with kids... they are Mean! I think there should be a no pranking on Sunday law! Just my opinion.

I being the doormat that I am made up with the man made meatloaf and forgot the crackers, mashed potatoes, and greenbeens. I love fresh beans. Meatloaf without crackers is okay but mushy. Made lemon bars also and the recipe I have is amazing.I usually do not like them but I love this recipe. Tried to watch TV with the man but I wasn't feeling it so I took mlmm into the room and watched that hoarding show. It makes me feel good in some sick twisted way. But I do like it. Came out of the room asked the man to let out the dogs. Looks like Uk is gonna be late so I Took 2 tylenol pm's and now I am going to bed. Yeah before 8:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment