Sunday, June 13, 2010

Am I on Punked?...whats with peeing outside?

Still have no desire to do the new church thing. I also haven't really gave our neighbors a chance I believe its because I know that I will have to start to find a church. I heard they are really involved in their church. Found mods missing iPod in the kids toy box. I am thinking about getting rid of my office and putting the two little ones together. I think that maybe 6 years apart is to many years and all mo does is fight with his brother also the little ones keep messing up there rooms dumping fish food, dumping laundry, permanent markers. I unfortunately do not have eyes in the back of my head to watch them but please don't tell the kids that. I think they still wonder.

So on the kid thing anyone have any ideas? I have no idea what I am doing as far as the mo thing and I am not sure if I am going to home school him next year. But all I can say is 20 minutes with him and the others and he has got everyone all wand up. It is so amazing and heartbreaking to have the feelings I have. I keep looking over my shoulder looking for the TV crew and for Mr.Aston to jump out and and tell me I'm on punked. I feel like I am all alone with the kids. I also know that the mans fuse is so short right now that I think he is trying but still looking for the way out.


So they came home from there camping trip and they caught 7 snakes, played with tadpoles, and fished. Mlh said it was so awesome that I should have come. What he doesn't know is that the man wants nothing to do with all the kids. I need sleep and I can't seem to get it. I can't sleep when my minds racing 50 miles a minute.

I know it is summer and although this is total normal but...I hate all this peeing outside and pee laundry crap. Mlmm doesn't understand that she can not pee like mlh. So I am washing laundry load after load. I am also washing down sidewalks and yelling where are your clothes. I am not sure if I am gonna make it all summer. The naked thing doesn't bother me but the man totally freaks out. The man loves the heat and I never see him all summer that is the one plus... but I never get a break or time off. Ever! I am so already ready for fall. So the countdown is on. One week left of school and I am already counting down to back to school.

Made fresh greenbeans and rice and the man barbequed some chicken. I am hoping this week goes by pretty smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment