Tuesday, June 29, 2010

"God thank you for our swimsuits and the beach tomorrow Amen"...." I'm gonna swim and then drown!"

Woke up early this morning and decided to recycle all the cans and bottles we had. Got the kids in the car and got to the recycling center 10 minutes before it opened. They opened at 7:30 I will definitely go early again. I was in and out before all the people got there and it didn't smell as bad. With the money we got I decided to spoil the kids and go to Jamba Juice. I forgot how much I love that place. Then we walked over to target I asked mo what we needed and wanted to spend the rest of the money on from the cans and he reminded me that we needed bread, chips for lunches this week and he would like sodas. If he really only wanted sodas. I think this is a great lesson that I must have taught him. I also didn't know that we were out of bread. Picked up some scrapbook paper also. He has become our little photographer since he got his camera for his birthday. Last year I made scrap books for my daughter and my daughter best friend. This year he wants one so I guess I will be making scrapbooks again. I am not the scrapping kind of person. I finished all this and we were out the door on our way home before 9:30. I love morning like this in and out. I only had to yell once in the store and give the mean mom face twice.

We got home and cleaned house in a hurry Sil was bring mod home and her best friend R, she will be staying with us for a week. I love it when she comes she is so funny! I know this sounds crazy but I love it when my whole family is home i just feel complete. Don't get me wrong I am glad they are not all home this summer so far it has been a great and quiet time. Less punching and screaming. So Sil got here and I brought my girls home and man you would think she didn't miss me. I guess that is just an eight year old thing. Since everyone was hungry I made dinner, I made "New Mexican Goulash" Ha!! that is what the man calls it and I made a salad. I am not sure what it is about salads in the summer but I love them.


While praying over dinner mlh I guess didn't want to hear mod continue her long prayer in the middle of her praying over dinner and our day tomorrow he shouted AMEN! I couldn't help but look up as I started laughing when I looked up and saw both kids stuffing there faces. I looked over at the man and even He was laughing. I guess they couldn't wait. Hungry little babies. After mod was finished and mlh mlmm had ate some. Mlh said I'm ready to pray. Ha so mlmm prayed and then mlh prayed and just when I thought I heard it all!! I love it when kids pray. "God thank you for our swimsuits and the beach tomorrow Amen". Then I asked him "what are you doing tomorrow? " He then said " I'm gonna swim and then drown!" Too funny.

After dinner we watched crabs and the girls played Wii and then played in there room. Since I want to leave early tomorrow now that we are going for sure to the beach. I told the kids we were going to bed early! Ha ya right! Rocked mlmm to sleep and mlh fell asleep on the couch. Mo continued to push the mans last button and although excited for tomorrow I am praying my sweet mo shows up tomorrow. Stayed up with Sil and watched TV.( which I have come to the conclusion is mostly talking that we do, since she can never hear me on the phone) I love summer TV just waiting for the closer to start. Then right when I thought it was safe to go to bed mlmm came back into the living room followed by mlh. this always happens when I stick them together. He had leg cramps and she likes to snuggle. Got mlh back to sleep and then followed mlmm. I typed this out on my phone and right when I was saying it so it could post my phone died and know I am typing this out again. So who knows when this will post but, I will defiantly give thanks tonight for the beach and swimsuits. Can you imagine what I would see tomorrow if we didn't have them. YUCK!!! Swimsuits I mean!

No comments:

Post a Comment