Wednesday, June 9, 2010

in a funk!

So tired this morning that accomplishing anything was a challenge today. I woke up an thought it can not be morning already. This is not happening. Laied in bed for what seemed a second and then the fighting started in. Stupid lunches I know that this is going to get better I just know it. I can not stand anymore fitting it is making me sad and tired. After driving the kids to the bus stop because they almost missed it looking for money in there piggy banks I got he mail and returned home. I knew this was going to be rough today because I am tired and sad today. The man came home early to mess with his computer and to give me grief. One thing good the kids had a half day and played with the little ones. So the man and I got to watch a movie. That never happens. ..the movie thing. So watched a movie then the man took the kids to practice and I went outside to finish the garden drippers. I thought I would be good. No no no I was not , I guess this sun poison thing is still not gone and now it is all over my arms. Totally sucks! got the garden area done and the man came home... he then took the older kids to open house... this never happens. So I got he little ones fed and bathed. Since our school is so small they returned so fast. So we watched another episode of crabs. Then the man said something so funny but at the same time sad... he said I know why you don't feel good it must be because I came home. I make you ill and h makes you happy. I am not ill when he comes home and it is not him I am a mother of four and I am tired. But I guess I need to work on that. So this texting my blog thing sucks need to something different. Maybe I need to pray harder to get out of this funk.

No comments:

Post a Comment