Thursday, June 10, 2010

" it just disappeared, like magic...it just disappeared!"

I think I need to stop going to sleep so late... I also think I need to stop reading this book... so today has been pretty good the man is out of town so the fact that I didn't get the house work all done isn't so bad. I just have to get it done tomorrow before he comes home. I miss having a house cleaner. I think I need a magic wand.. yep I definitely need a magic wand. A friend of mine posted something on his fb page that speeks volumes... cleaning house with little ones is like shoving snow in a blizzard. I totally agree it is a waste of my time. I did take the rug outside and wash it. I also did most of the laundry.

So when the kids came home from school I decided not to fight with them no homework yeah so I made LA red beans and rice and rolls for dinner which mo had like four bowls where he puts all that food I will never know. I got the kids bathed and then they watched my nephew's favorite show Billy the exterminator. This show is so stupid its funny. Then believe it or not mo didn't fight me and went and read in his room. I cut six inches off mod hair it was to her but and now its in the middle of her back. Crazy how long her hair has gotten. So she wants to let it grow again. At least it looks good now I need to chop off this mop of mine.

Mlh said something so funny tonight he asked me to help him find his iPod. Then he said " it just disappeared, like magic...it just disappeared!" Every mom knows that it is where ever he had it last but he thinks its magic so maybe I'll find it and then say I found it like magic. Aren't moms supposed to be magical. That's what mlmm tells her babies.

Not sure what's up with the weather but I LOVE it. No AC and no swamp cooler yeah. Maybe after I stop reading this book and get my hair done I will feel great.

There is a voice option on my phone maybe tomorrow instead of typing i will try to speak my blog. That'd be funny expecially since most people cannot even understand me on the phone.

By the way why do female singers do such awful videos and what is the purpose its not like high-school kids hormones aren't already crazy. Who are they selling that sex to anyway. Not me. I find it weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment