Tuesday, June 22, 2010

" Can you make me a Cock! You know a cock! I mean a Peacock!"

This morning I tried to sleep in but my dog wasn't having it she barked and barked until I got up to let her out of the kennel. I decided that I was going to get up and clean. I closed all the doors to keep everyone asleep as long as possible but that didn't stop mod getting up and saying lets have a pajama day and watch TV and not do anything. I couldn't resist but man the house could really use some cleaning. So we started a movie and i made toast. After a couple of minutes I decided to clean up the kitchen and do some laundry. Every time i would start he little blue eyes would look at me and she would say "Aren't you gonna sit down and hang put with me?" So I would sit down and hang out but I think since i haven't been able to just relax during the day. Watching a movie is like pulling teeth to me it is soooooo hard for me to just sit knowing that there is so much to do. I also know how the man gets so i was just trying to please everyone.

I cleaned up the kitchen washed some laundry and by the third " MMMOOOOMMMM!" I decided that i would make lunch and sit. I knew that SIL would be here with mo in a little bit and this was the least i could do. Just as i sat down the man came home. I think that any other day he would have freaked but because mod was home and said "What we are having Pajama day and Mom is watching TV with me" he just asked what was for lunch and sat down. I love how she can change his mind with those beautiful blue eyes of hers. He has no idea how she does it but i love it!!! Power to the Blondie!!! It also could have been that he went to work at 4 am and was tired too. So we watched a movie I fidgeted and mod laid in my lap and loved every minute of it.

SIL brought mo home and I made egg salad sandwiches for dinner the kids played and we watched crabs. Do to my sons lack of knowledge the man said I could put the kids in vacation bible school! Yeah this is an answer to prayer!!! The man went to bed i stayed up and hung out for awhile. While watching TV with SIL mlh asked her to make him a cock with his legos. I looked over at her and listened more intently She said "What?" He said it again " Can you make me a cock? you know a cock!" Now I asked him all different things to find out what he meant. I asked him " a bird?, a roster, a clock, a crow?" to all these things he said "NOOOOO!" then he said with attitude you know like the cock I mean peacock the one that goes aayarah aayarah! Sil and I sat up laughing about this for a least 20 minutes. The things my kids say... If this doesn't make you laugh at life what will.

Decided that I would keep mo up to watch TV with me and listen to him talk. Man he reminds me of me with all his nonstop talking. I know that I bugs most people but since i do the same thing I like it. We were watching TV when I heard a loud scream from the bed room i new it was mlh and his leg cramps. i got him up put the heating blanket on high and stayed up with him until now. It is almost midnight and i think this is going to be a long..... night.

By the way my jam looks like syrup! I have no idea what went wrong but this sucks! I guess everyone will be getting mixed fruit syrup instead of jam! It does tastes really awesome! It just looks really thin. Anyone can? Have any ideas what I did wrong? I followed the directions! SIL said that was my problem I should never follow directions! HA HA! Would love advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment