Saturday, June 19, 2010

The turtle wanted to hear the ipod...Don't pee on that! and Mod got stung by a bee!

This morning I got to sleep in thanks to the man!!! I got up at nine and thought rushed out the door after asking the man if he went and got the veggies. He didn't so here i am in my pj's totally trying to not get pissed off. Trying to stay calm... I get to the place where we meet and i have a missed call on my phone from the veggie lady and she said she would meet me at McDonald's! So I drove all the way back and drove to McDonald's to meet her and man I think the extra sleep just put a kick in my morning. Normally I would have flipped out!


While on the computer this morning I put in a movie for the kids and checked emails, IM some of my friends,and answered questions on FB. As i was doing this I realized that mlmm was missing. A minute latter here she comes and hand me her i pod out of the "magic Box" (a plastic box that keeps it safe from a two year old)hands it to me and says its "allllll wet!" I looked down and I knew this was going to be bad! So I said " How did it get wet?" She shrugged her shoulders and tried to walk away! I asked her again "How did it get wet?" "By the water DUH!" she said in that i am smarter than you tone! I asked her one more time and before the tears started to fall she said very nicely and so sweet " I'm sorry mommy!" "the turtle said he didn't like it!" So I said "didn't like what?" "HE didn't like the ipod! I so sorry mommy!" So this is what I get out of the almost three year old... She took the ipod out of the case that keeps it safe and put it in the turtle tank so the turtle could hear the ipod. I guess she thought he needed to hear the music? If she would have left the ipod in the magic box then it wouldn't have gotten wet and be completely broken. UGGGGHHH!!! And without the magic box there is no sound so how does she know he didn't like it maybe he couldn't hear it! I am not mad at what happened I am just sad since that Ipod was my sanity when it comes to her and her music.

After being home for a while and watching the man waste water by washing down our drive way. (Did I tell you I live in the high DESERT and have no grass and 2.5 acres of dirt?) I asked the man to decide what he wanted to do with this weekend being fathers day and all. I guess he decided he wanted to see the new BBQ that papa got so he called the mother and said we would come over today instead of tomorrow. So smart thinking on his part! So we all got in the car a little after noon and drove the 25 minute drive with mlmm saying I don't like this song to every song that came on the radio. My response was...to bad we don't have your Ipod!

When we arrived the mother and uncle weren't home they were shopping still. We got to see the new BBQ and I put the baklava in the oven. Since mine is totally not working and after an inspection by the man he decided that it will cost him the same amount of money if not more to fix it as it would with our insurance. So I will be calling the insurance people tomorrow. So here we are hanging out and the kids got there swimsuits on. Before I new it they were swimming and man do I miss our pool. While swimming I heard the funniest thing the man saying don't pee on that. I guess mlh got out of the pool and wasn't going to make it into the house so he dropped his clothes and started to pee... then he ran over to the grass and finished peeing on the grass... well monkey see... here is mlmm out of the pool peeing on the grass also. I now remember why having a bathroom close to the pool is important.

We ate some food and the kids swim until 6:30. Got the kids out of the pool, the mother got the little ones bathed and ready for bed since she new they would fall asleep. While getting them into the car mod stepped on a bee and man the scream that followed was ear piercing. Ran back inside and got the stinger out, put some baking soda on it and then ice (And later a penny we are going to see if that works). Since Mo and I are allergic I just wanted to wait for a minute to see before driving. While in the house mod's little dog Maya got in the front seat and ate some of the baklava that I made. Stupid dog will probably have the runs all night and keep me up!!! So far only a little swollen gave her benadryl just in case. Got home and before we could get home the little ones were asleep in the car. Mlh woke up and went into the bathroom and then into his own bed... keeping my fingers crossed that he stays there all night. Mlmm woke up crying got her changed into pj's and she fell asleep on the couch. Spent some alone time with the man and now I am up late again blogging. The man said I could sleep in again tomorrow. Lets see how that goes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment