Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 60!

Is this possible. Can this really be true. I have been blogging for 60 days. I can not believe it. Well maybe I should use this blog to evaluate my journey so far. Well here it is:

I learned that I am not ready to find a church, that I need more time on my knees, that even though I started singing and writing again I'm still not reading everyday. I am learning how much fun I can be and how much I loved my old self. My prayers are still out of frustration but the frustration seem to be less and less.

Here is a list of things I want to do before the next 60 days
1. Stop cussing even in my head( I was told it still counts)
2. Figure out what to do with mo (I need so much help with this one)
3. Find a church somewhere with great worship and teaching one like VBF.
4. Become friends with our neighbors the church goers
5. Continue to work on this relationship with the one they call God.

So today has been pretty much good...I got my hair done, mlmm got her hair cut and so did mhl but he didn't get it done with out putting up a fight. Mlmm just sat there and almost fell asleep. Leftovers for dinner and I am so...tired. So go day 60!

1 comment: