Saturday, June 12, 2010

stupid starbucks boy!

This morning I thought was going to be a good day but, holy moly it has been CRAPY. First I woke I got excited when I thought the man was going to let me sleep in...ha ya right he turned TV on and told the kids to be quiet for his own reasons(think what men want). So after getting ready I left out the door in a hurry with mlmm to go get veggies and the stupid girl was 30 minutes late. So we waited. Got our veggies and then went to Starbucks. I only get to have Starbucks every once in a while do to finances and I am always home and Starbucks is 20 minutes away.

I order the same thing I always do and when I got to the window I realized that they overcharged me by fifty cents. So I thought lets make the best of this and let them use the money a tip. Well I drove off and took a sip and realize that they messed it up so I parked he car and got mlmm out. Went inside and very nicely told them that the drink wasn't made right. The next part will floor you. Stupid starbucks boy asked how did I know since I didn't have a straw...not I'm sorry let me fix it then he went around he corner like I couldn't see him added whip cream and gave it back to me. I also think he stirred it up. Pissed off I said I wanted to speak to his manager. He said he fixed it and didn't see why I need the manager. I told him that I would not be coming back and got me and mlmm back in the car. So not only did they get extra money they gave me a crappy drink. They didn't even fix it when I went in there. So tried to call h to ask her what I would do and she didn't answer.

So I went and got gas. I guess the gas man at Sam's club realized how upset I was and came over. After telling a stranger how my morning (thanks to stupid Starbucks) was crappy he made me laugh by saying go back in there and accidentally spill you crappy coffee on the floor and then ask for your money back. Well being a believer I decided to turn the other cheek and just go into Sam's and get milk and bread. While in Sam's mlmm grabbed the coffee and spilled it all over me and the floor. This is when I lost it and started laughing.

Got home in time for he man to rush out the door with mlh and mod. Which left me with mo and mlmm. Mo watched 4 movies and we made pizza and had a pretty good afternoon and evening. I just wish I knew what to do with mo sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment