Sunday, June 6, 2010

sun bumps no nap and the man singing OMG!

Today has been good we planted a tree fixed our drip system and did all this in the morning. Watched some TV and attempted to take a nap with 7 kids running in the house. But no nap aside pretty lazy day. While h was taking a nap I caught the man making fun of the usher song OMG which is so catchy. He even sang part of the song. This is so funny to me because the man hates rap, r&b, dance, Techno, if it isn't classic rock or eighties music he isn't having it. So while h slept we move the cooler to he porch side and it works much better. Kept the kids pretty quiet for h to take a nap. W I also think I have sun bumps from all the working out side. I feel like the dad in fouls rush in. I feel like yelling. "In case you haven't noticed the white people are melting out here". We are a family of 6 and I am the only white one. I hate being white and tanless. Its not working out for me.

Super chef isn't coming down so h went home I hate good byes. Praying for a job to open up here so they can be closer. I know that the man would like that. So made the other tritip corn on the cob and rice tonight. All the kids ate so much no left overs. I can't believe it even the picky ones ate. They loved the corn and rice. Finished he laundry and loaded up mos bike and bag into h s car. She is saving me a car ride to bako. Mo is leaving next week on a plane to a blue grass festival. So even though I love bako I'm glad to be missing the heat and drive.

Watched more videos and mlmm love the song bulletproof. She also says it like she does. The man can not complain about this Retro sounding song. Got the kids bathed and ready for bed and for the neice and nephew to drive home. While getting everything ready mlh asked if he could go with h forever. I'm glad that my relationship with them is so good that they want to ditch me the kids need family. When my Nana died so did our family so I am making sure that my kids understand the importance of family. Its important to have cousins. Because of unfortunate wrongs I missed out. I am not close to anyone in my family except h. I think that is why it hurts so bad when we disagree and then don't talk. I hate it when people mess with our relationship. I'm so glad we are on the same page and agree with this chapter in our lives. We are right... they are wrong!

So h left and the man said "I guess your gonna be unhappy now that she is gone" and went to bed. I laughed and said "yep" I need to keep him guessing. I am up late with mlmm and her coughing.
Maybe I'll get sleep when I'm older or dead.

I think I had a awe ha moment today...just wondering did you choose to leave to become someone better, to get better, because you couldn't deal with the others or because you could no longer be there for me. Just wondering!

I believe it was the others. At least that is what I am hoping the answer is. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment