Friday, June 4, 2010

"I'll kiss your butt..."

I think that every light this morning was green and instead of wounding why I thought okay thank you God! So the little ones and I went to the store and got there before 7:30. I feel like all the old people who go shopping in the morning get totally pissed off when the see my kids and I tear up Walmart. I like going early because there are no lines and I can get in and out. So I spent 500 dollars and about had a heart attack. I can not believe how much little things cost and I did not by any ice cream or junk. If poeple aren't making as much as before why is food still so much?

So on my way back I did get one red light and it was so long that I started praying for weird things l guess it didn't matter what I was praying for I was praying. So after praying for weird stuff I started again on my way home. The kids fell asleep in the car and I unloaded the car and mlh asked me to do some donuts on the property before taking him out of the car so here we are in the car making dust on the property... I bet he neighbors were happy about that. So come in the house put he groceries away and played with the kids before the older ones came home. While were playing mlh ran and fell onto our TV stand. Tears and yelling later mlmm came over so very sweet and said" I'll kiss you butt...let me kiss your butt..." I was confused and said "what?" Than she said "I want to kiss mlh owey he's hurt I'll kiss it and make it better." I think this is great! Oh so funny!

Can't wait until tomorrow according to the man H is the key to my happiness and she is coming to visit tomorrow. I guess tomorrow will be a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment