Thursday, June 24, 2010

"People are always trying to mess up other people's lives by telling lies about them."

This morning I woke up to mod saying there is something wrong with Maya(her dog). So up I got only to explain the best I could to a eight year old that she was in heat and that this was probably gonna happen for about 2 weeks. YUCK! (I hate it myself so what makes me think changing pads for a dog will be fun!!!) I didn't have her fixed yet because we were told that with her breed we should wait until she goes into heat. So here I am getting clothes on so I can go the pet co and get diapers. I took mod with me and left the other kids with SIL so I could spend time with her. We went and got money out, went to pet co, and drove an extra 4 miles out of the way to go to Starbucks. I am still not going to that stupid boy one. On the way home mod said "I bet Maya is scared!" This made me realize just how sweet and young my daughter is and I love it.

I finished all the laundry today and started cleaning house. I made something I don't even have a name for... I am trying to get rid of all the veggies we have before they rot. I made a rice concoction with ground pork, cabbage, carrots, celery, onions, garlic and it was really good. Because of the kids I have been learning how to use my Cuisinart. That thing chops everything up so little that the kids cant pick it out. I love it!

So my older kids decided to leave me and here I am up late with just my babies and I am a little sad. I know that by the end of summer I will be screaming and begging for them to go to other peoples houses but, today I am sad. So the man went to bed and I am sitting up with the one that will not sleep. MLMM is so sleepy but will not sleep. I hope that I get the house clean and ready for the weekend without being lazy! I hope to get sand soon so we can put up that pool!!! Come on sand money.

"People are always trying to mess up other people's lives by telling lies about them. You want to really mess up someones life up tell the truth about them. They wont ever be the same!"

I heard this on a show that I watched and it got me thinking how true this is. What would happened if just for tomorrow you decided to not tell lies and only tell the truth no matter how much it hurt the other person? I want the truth... I am sick of all the lies. No that doesn't make you look fat. No you are where God wants you. You look great. Lets be honest you look fat because you are. You are where you are because you turned left instead of staying straight. You look tired and need God! Just for one day! Don't gossip about anyone. Don't even ask for prayer and then gossip. Just tell the truth!

Prayed a lot today for different things and I am trying to see God in everything. We will see how that goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment