Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Dog ate WHAT???

Well no sleeping in today bummer! But I have great news... I watched church on my phone and although no worship just message I am still alive and I didn't get struck down by lighting. So, after getting a lot of emails about watching church on the internet and on my phone via the droid market. I thought well lets get it done. So here I was watching church and it was exactly what I needed. I think that this is a beginning to a great week.

The man didn't want me to make a fuss about fathers day so because of finances I didn't. I watched TV and kept the little ones out of his way so he could work on the truck and fix my breaks. I think that he really enjoyed fixing my breaks that were metal on metal and I am not sure why. That is defiantly not the way I want to send my day off, but thank God for all the men out there who like fixing stuff. I defiantly do not know what I would have done if my breaks wouldn't have gotten fixed!

The man came in and told me to keep the kids inside because they gave him the wrong break pads and the car was on jacks. So that's what I did I put TV on and they sat down with me. Well sometime later the man came home fixed my breaks and walked into our bathroom and the yell that came from our room was nothing I have EVER heard before and I mean EVER! I am not even sure of the words to describe it. So he came in the living room and said "Mlmm mlh did you get into the bathroom trash?" "NO!" I said "they have both been sitting here with me!" "Are you sure" he said. "Yes! Why" I asked. "Well I hope it was the dog" he said and now I was really getting concerned. Then he said "yep it was that stupid dog I HATE THAT DOG!" I stared at him with this blank look on my face i guess because he said "WHAT! Do you want to know what that stupid dog did... That dog ate the raincoat from last night!" I started laughing so load it pissed him off because then he said "okay you get to pray it doesn't get stuck inside her" and walked out the door. So lesson learned I will make sure the trash can is off the floor! and Dogs are so gross.

To make up for the bathroom disaster I decided to make schnitzel, mashed potatoes, and green beans. It worked for now we will see how long it takes to poop that out!

All in all a pretty funny day! I am still laughing and I have that dog in the kennel just in case. I am up late like always and I am in such a great mood that it was all worth it. Church no matter how you get it can be a great start to any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment