Thursday, June 3, 2010

stop light challenge!

This morning my daughter's dog Maya got bit on her lip by something and her whole face swelled up. It was he weirdest thing I have ever scene. I think I should learn how to add pictures to his blog thing. I think seeing the things I see everyday might bring more laughter in your lives. So mod stayed home today because of her awful allergies. Her little eyes were as red as a sunburn. So although I was trying to be the bad mean mom and keep her in her room all day caved in so we could watch new moon. Which was awesome! Mlmm stayed away from making big messes today. She fell and cut her leg and cryed herself to sleep which allowed us to watch TV. So although the man hates naps it worked for me. All in all a pretty lazy day. Made cottage pie (similar to Sheppard's pie but made with hamburger) I will no longer call it the s word sorry Gordon. I also made Black Angus bread (made me miss the girl lunches with AT,WC,JM,MD man I miss you guys).

So dinner was good. The man helped me to finish the misters getting ready for the family this weekend and for the hot hot hot! Now if we can finish that stupid rock garden and weed wack all the weeds. Wish I had a bulldozer and a truck that ran so I could get sand so we can put up that pool. I should love the heat but I hate the high Edison bills (PG&E for all you bako people). I also miss my old pool and grass. I guess I am missing a lot today and I didn't realize it until I started writing this blog.

Its Thursday and although I used to love Thursday night TV I am sad tonight. So I sat outside a made a wish list of things I wish I could get done. Maybe I shouldn't hang outside because the list is so long. Or maybe I need a new TV show. Ha

So last night I started thinking of ways I could pray for my day so I could get back into the swing of things. So I thought of all the red lights I sit in and thought why not turn down the music and say a prayer. So here is the challenge tomorrow every time you are at a red light pray. It doesn't matter what you pray or even I you believe lets try it together. Let me know if it changes you or your day. The good they bad and the ugly. Let me know and I will let you know if I worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment