Tuesday, June 8, 2010

" oh ya she's my mom first, she loves me longer. "

Today has been one of those days, a day where I typed this blog. Then I read it and then erased it not to hurt anyone feelings then retyped it erased it because the whole reason was to be honest so here I am typing it again and I hope it expresses where I am at in my life with out hurting anyone feelings.

This morning I woke up and while I was making toast for the little ones I had mlmm and mlh each holding on to one of my legs. First mlmm said" she's my mom" then mlh said "she's my mom"! This continued back and forth for a couple of minutes. It was so funny I remember doing that when I was little. Then mlh said" oh ya she's my mom first, she loves me longer. " All I could do was laugh! I mean he didn't say she loves me more he said she love me longer. The reason why I find this so funny it is what makes a kid think that one is loved more than the other. To this day, I still say in front of Super Chef ...my mom. I know that we both have the same mom but i still say my mom. I even do it in front of the man, not being mean i say my kids. Im not sur why I do it but I do. So to have my 2 little ones holding on to my feet and saying my mom is so funny me. Sometimes I wonder if the reason why I still say it is because of having two sets of parents. I remember growing my brothers and sisters saying my mom referring to their mom, and my brother and I would say my mom referring to our mom.

Reports, reports, reports, oh how I hate reports! I feel like I'm back in elementary school i hated it the first time so why am i doing it again. I don't know why I'm doing it but im so sick of reports. Even though I'm so tired of school right now I'm not looking forward to us fighting. Having 4 kids is hard, especially when they fight, yell, and screan this is why I hate summer. oh yea bring it on.

We ate leftovers for dinner, watched crabs on tv, and I went to be late. This no sleeping thing is starting to really suck. I am so tired that I can't sleep what kind of crap is that. I'm in a funk... not good or bad...just a funk!

No comments:

Post a Comment