Wednesday, June 2, 2010

i want to know if dropping off my eight and ten year old off at the fire department is illegal or just frowned upon.

Have you ever had one of those days where everything is going pretty smoothly. You get up early and make homemade cinnamon rolls. Keep the kids quite while the man is on a conference call. Send he older kids off to school with little fighting. Do some yard work. Still working on that stupid rock garden. I also put in patio drippers. Then the man came home and packed a bag off to he coast again. Everything seems so good then the kids return home from school and the war is on. Well that's how my day has been.

So I ask you can I drop them off or not. After yelling a couple of kicks some hits and me now involved in this stupid fight over a sharp pencil. Took the camera and iPod away. No TV and sent them to there rooms for the night. Made dinner and washed kids and had all the kids asleep by 7:30. Only to have our neighbor knock on he door and wake up he little ones. If the lights are out we are probably asleep. Yes everyone here goes to bed early. Its county life. So to sum it up I have an eight year old emotional basket case and a ten year old instigator and know it all. I am not looking towards summer thankfully they still have school for three more weeks. Did I mentioned mo want to be homeschooled. God Please help me now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment