Saturday, June 5, 2010

I'm sorry... I Hate the heat! Get here already!

So woke up this morning so we could finish the rock garden before -H gets here and before I had to go and get our veggies. So here we are searching for more rocks around the property and its getting hot and I have 30 minutes to finish this up. So the man and I for it done!!! The rock garden is finished finally...it looks beautiful and I can't wait to plant he grass so its really done. So into the shower, throw on clothes and out the door the four of us went. Mod stayed with her daddy to help with yard work. We got our veggies just in time. Then off to return items at the Walmart and off to the Sam's club. I got what we needed for this weekend and $140.00 later and now the total is $640.00. I hoe it lasts two weeks. Went to sonic for some drinks and got home a little after 10am. Mornings like this make me tired.

Got home and the man and mod did such a great job clearing all the ugly bushes in front of the house. He also weeded all the weeds by my parking space. So finished putting up the misters and cleaned the sidewalk and after getting grouchy I decided to blame my attitude was because of the heat. So the man asked for an apology and I thought I would apologize like he does so here is mu apology. .. I'm sorry.......(need to pause according to the man for at least 5 seconds ) I hate the heat! The man liked this because he got his apology and I got to blame it on the heat! Ha. I really do hate the heat. After my apology and his laughter he said get here already -h. She does hold the key to your happiness.

So they got here we ate dinner...tritip, potatoes, squash and salad. All I was required to make was the salad. Yeah! Love not cooking! When its The mans grillin.

Dancing wih videos and mlh is so funny I am gonna have to record it. His favorite song is rock your body. The oh oh part is my favorite to listen to him sing. He also tries to break dance. Love it. We also listen to OMG and I think my rocker hubby is dying.

Stayed up late because of the mlmm and her allergies. She is a kid that coughs and then pukes. So h and I stayed up waiting for the kids to go to sleep. Did he dishes and then went to bed. Can not wait one whole day with h and the kids.

Prayed at two red lights and in the shower to night. Thank God for the swamp cooler and air conditioner in my car! I hate the heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment