Friday, June 11, 2010

I have the giggles and a question!

I have a question... what is the difference between gossip and asking for prayer. I want to know before I ask for prayer on this blog. I also would like to heard your advice. So is the line so close that is becames blurred. Or is it the heart of the person that makes the difference.

Didn't get the hair done...wondering how to not mess it up with the kids to bad and up late...

I want going to continue to write this blog to night because I really wanted to bet answers. But while I was laying in bed I started to write some more. I guess I wasn't done. Well while tryping I got the giggles and started sending funny pictures to h. Then she sent me one and the giggles continued and then the man said "get out if your gonna keep laughing"! Heehee I am now sitting up after texting back and forth. I still have the giggles and tomorrow will be a great day. The man is going camping.

No comments:

Post a Comment