Saturday, June 26, 2010

A fall that should have ended up on YouTube

Woke up this morning all ready to go to hot Bakersfield. With the stupid dog in heat and all. I went and picked up our veggies and drove home to put them up when I saw a yard sale sign and drove a couple doors down which in our area is like a half mile. It was at the house that I wanted and waited for it to go to auction. It took so long so we bought this house. Anyway I am so glad I did because they are awesome people with four kids and they have a pool. After buying some clothes for next summer for mlmm I got in the car just in time to rush into the house... I was having an ibs moment. Which stayed all day. Which I guess I should try to find the plus...so here it is I missed the heat. But I didn't get to see super chef or h or my sil or eat awesome food or all the good that comes with seeing family.

On a great note I got to go over to my neighbors house and got some clothes for my neice. Now I need find someone with older boys for clothes for mo. So I hung out without mod and no man and all in all besides the non stop restroom breaks a great quiet day. I even got the kids toys all sorted out and put into boxes. So maybe they will keep there toys all cleaned up.

While watering the garden with the neighbors watching I decided to have a moment and trip in a hole. I know that if my neighbors daughter would have have had her camera on I would be on YouTube. Thankfully she didn't. So I hurt my hand, my rear, my foot and all in-between. I think if i could have seen it i would have laughed my rear end off. So i dont blame everyone from laughing but i am really sore. So I got up with my brused ego and went inside to realize that I am old fat and hurt. I have decided when fat people fall it hurts. After about twenty minutes my neck shoulder and whole body hurt. So here I am laying in bed and I am going to sleep no matter what. Advil take my sore body to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment