Thursday, June 17, 2010

What is wrong with us now of days... It is not okay!!!

What is wrong with us now of days... It is not okay!!! What you did is not okay... I will forgive you for what you did but forgiven means you aren't going to do it again right after I accept your apology!!! What the heck! How many times do I need to turn a check before its time to Run away from you...

This is something that has been bothering me from a while now. I am trying to not teach my kids the art of being a doormat. I know that my kindness and willing to serve and help others is a gift. But there is a difference between being a servant and doormat. So to all my doormat friends you are not alone! I too am a walking doormat. As of today I am going to no longer be a victim and you can no longer use me. Wipe your feet on another door.

Mlmm hit mlh on the head with a ball because she was mad at him and I heard the very phrase that makes me totally mad. "Its okay!" That is what he said to her as he was crying still and the look that came over her face made me think what the heck am I doing. It is not okay that she hit you an purpose. She was made and hit you out of her own frustration and you need to stop saying its okay. So after a long talk with a four year old which means nothing I am now no longer allowing those words in the house. Because it is not okay!!!

So today was for the most part great the man is out of town working and I am going to bed early. Well earlier than normal. I made baklava tonight and put in the oven to find out that the oven is not working so I called the man to ask him to help me because no only did i make baklava but i also made pizza and I had mlmm yelling at me telling me how hungry she was. The man asked me to open up the oven to see if i could see something red when I turned on the stove... No nothing red then he told me to smell for gas... no gas then he asked me to get a lighter and see if i could light the ignitor. Hello I am not burning off my eyebrows.. no way! So no oven tonight stuck the baklava in the fridge and cut the pizza into fours and stuck it into our toaster oven and man does that take for e v e r! Mod ate like a half of pizza which left mlmm and mlh only a peace each and I had a small piece.

We sat down and watched Americas Got Talent and then got the little ones into bed early so what am I up late no man and the kids are asleep? Probably because my body is STUPID!!! I am sitting here and I am reading this blog over and over and I keep adding things because I can not sleep. Wrote some letters and talked to some friends on my phone. So here I am at 11:00 and I am going to go to bed! Even If I have to count sheep!

No comments:

Post a Comment