Monday, May 31, 2010

Dear the Queen of tooth fairies...

This morning I woke up after only getting 4 hours of sleep. Mlmm crawled into bed crying for food at 4:45am. "I'm hungry wake up...I gotta go pee...I want milk". This is how it started. So up I got and got her some cereal and milk turned on a movie and made coffee. After the movie was over mod woke up and sat with mlmm while she started to fall asleep so I could pull out some Bacon and sausage to thaw out for breakfast. When I sat back down mlmm was sleeping on mods lap. Mod looked up at me with the sweetest face and said "she is so cute when she is asleep but when she wakes up the turd comes out!" Although I tried not to laugh at his I knew in a way she was right. So I said "you're right she is cute".
Not really acknowledging the turd part. It really surprises me how smart and over emotional she is at eight. I mean when I was eight I didn't act like her. That happened when I was eleven.

So I made breakfast and laid on the couch wishing I could sleep for an hour but I had laundry and I wanted the man to collect rocks for the rock garden. I am on a mission to get the front of the house done. Probably so I can enjoy our porch.

Today is the last day win mods best friend and I met the dad in gorman at 5:00pm which was crazy you should have seen all the cars. She is like a daughter to me so I too get sad when she leaves.

Tonight mod wrote a letter to the Queen of tooth fairies. Mod found her tooth this weekend and that tooth fairy must have not been told because she didn't come again last night.
Here is what it said.


Dear the queen of tooth fairies,
I would like a better tooth fairy like the one I had in Bakersfield. She never forgot and always paid me.
Love, mod

I have a good feeling that he tooth fairy is coming tonight. Keep you informed.
Today is also memorial day and I want to say thank you to all of our vets and service people. I also want you to look at your flag you are flying and if it looks like crap show some respect to all who served or lost there life for that flag and get a new one. I mean come on people! If you took the time to put one up take care of it. A new one costs what 10 dollars.

So thank you super chef, GPA, papa, gma, up, b in-law,all my uncles and anyone else in my family who sacrificed to keep me safe. Thank you to my friends who's family members have served. Mostly thank you to my cousin, kt, and everyone currently serving knowing where you are going to go and still signing up to serve.

I also feel like I'm getting sick. I hope its just lack of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment