Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Choking in the thorns!

After driving to one way and then another only to be sent back to the first place today we still do not know if the foot is broken but she has a awesome looking shoe on her foot and we were told they would call us tonight but that didn't happen so maybe tomorrow. I will say this at least the nurse was funny she asked SIL to chase her and told us that the shoe that she has was in high demand and we should not tell anyone where we got it.

While I was out with SIL and her foot before we had to return home to pick up the kids I stopped off at the walmart to get milk and while I was there they had Justin Beiber posters for a dollar so I bought one for MOD and put it on her door. You should have heard the scream. After her hugs and kisses she asked if I could get one of Shark Boy!(Taylor Lautner) Ha I still am laughing about this one. If you do not know what I am talking about then you must not have kids or watch Twilight. So I will have to start looking for a poster of him. I think it is so funny how my 8 year old wants posters in her room. I sometimes feel like I am back in high school!

So the majority of my day was sitting in the doctors office and then this afternoon I didn't have to have everything in order so we got homework done. Dinner which was leftovers and we watched Deadliest Catch! Or as my kids call it crabs! We had very little fighting with mo and it seamed to go pretty smoothly. After last night it was a breath of fresh air. After I put the kids to sleep I watched some TV with SIL and then she went to bed. I am totally GAGA for GLEE, will be sad when the season is over.

Sitting up tonight I was reminded of what was said in my TV program and it got me thinking.... Seeds fall in thorns and the seeds grow, the thorn chokes the plant order for it to bear fruit. You are choking in the thorns. This was like one of those light bulb moments in cartoons! It made me realize that this is where I am in my life I am choking in the thorns. This also gives me the strength to hold on because I know that soon I will bearing fruit.

To all my friends who left me such wonderful messages yesterday... Thank you! Oh did you see I have FOUR followers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment