Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I have amazing super powers!!!

Last night in the middle of the night something amazing happened. It used to happen a lot... and it happened again!! I used to hear music or have a song and I would wake up, pull my car over or stop where I was and I had to write! Well, last night I got up and wrote. I used to dream about people and I would get a weird feeling and I would have to stop what ever I was doing and pray for that person. But, that hasn't returned. But I wrote!!! When I was younger it used to make me crazy but it got to be how things worked in my life. I never realized how much I missed this crazy writing of songs until it stopped. It has been over 2 years since I wrote any music. But my big but got out of bed last night and I wrote and wrote! I can not believe how great this feeling is. So, all this lyricist needs is her musician. C.A. I really miss you!

With the ups comes the downs...I have discovered with my sister-in-law's (H) help that I have amazing super powers!!! I can make crazy things happen to people who are not even around me or to people who I have not talked to. So does anyone want any of my super human powers!!! HAHA H you crack me up and I think that you have an amazing way to see the humor in life. I just want everyone to know... If you need me to push you and make you fall...don't give me a call! I mean REALLY! Seriously! Come on!

Now on to the rest of my day! I went shopping and my little ones make me laugh every time I go out in public... WARNING!!! if you see me and my little ones you better run! Mlh must have put 20 things into the basket and he must have thought that it was going to rain because he was carrying a umbrella in the store and I think that he has figured out my way. I usually hand the cashier all the things that we are not going to buy, but before I could hand her that umbrella he handed it to her and said "WE ARE BUYING THIS!" She scanned it and he ran over to the door and sat on the floor. It was almost like he was saying to me mom you are not going to put this back. So after buying him the umbrella and getting mlmm some rain boots we were off to as mlh calls it "THE WALMART" Groceries and some sand for the sand box and we were out the door then I decided that I was no longer going to have missed calls and decided to get a new phone so 45 mins later and I have a new phone... because of the little ones and the desire to lay on the floor and say "I'm tired" we left before I could get my contact info in and now I have decided that I am cell phone stupid.! Even my almost 10 year old took my phone and showed me a few things but the contact thing I do not get it! Back up assistant you suck! I will not be defeated by a phone or kid! I will read the manual and figure this thing out!

Okay...maybe not 1 hour and I can not figure this out! VW I guess I will be seeing you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment