Sunday, May 9, 2010

"Who farted!"

Today was all in all what I expected. Mlh had a great time and we even got to watch the movie Leap Year which I believe was good the parts I saw. After cake, homemade ice cream, and hot dogs we open presents and it went good I guess. I mean it wasn't like we got to celebrate mothers day. I believe my mom liked the gifts we got and the cards but like I said M-day is no longer mothers day!

When we got back this evening something happened that years ago I would have been pissed off at but with age comes calmness a calmness that was so needed tonight and I want you to know that when you read this story please don't think to bad of me. So we were sitting down with the three kids watch a movie and relaxing next to the fire. You read the correctly fire in may. it got so cold in the house while we were at moms that we had to light a fire when we got home. So, the man let one go and mlh said "oh who farted?" the next thing that happened is so funny that any mad would be proud but it just pissed the man off to no end. Mlh ran in to the kitchen and started yelling "help I'm puking". He couldn't stand the smell and tried to get away. Understanding his anger mlh went to the kitchen to puke and not the bathroom but come on it was awful. Farts and puke! haha! So there is the man mad and cleaning up puke and there is me sitting in the living room laughing and watching the crazy event and then it hit me. He used to think that it was so funny to make me gag. But now that mlh is gagging and puking is gets pissed. Well I told him I was going to blog about this and let him know that most men would think that making your kid puke by farting was the coolest thing ever. He said no... I disagreed anyone think I'm right?

Lesson learned today I am becoming more patient...is it the praying? Also, I think my fun is returning!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely disgusting. Glad you just laughed and let him handle it. Good for you. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete