Saturday, May 29, 2010

Decided to send save the date cards for next year!

As I sit in bed and type my blog in the dark on my phone I wonder why? Why are there moments in life that take our breath away followed by moments of blah... Tomorrow is Mo's birthday and although the birthday I plan will not be taking place everyone is willing to throw him a party. I know that my feelings right now are not rational. If you were to ask most men they would say they are crazy. But they are my crazy feelings. I feel like saying screw you to every one who couldn't make it to his party. I feel like my party wasn't good enough so since I can't throw a good party everyone wants to throw one for me. If they knew mo and the problems we face with him they would have come to his party and they would not have asked us to change his day. There is nothing like having your kid crying in your lap saying I wish I had friends. The anger that he has about this saddens me. I can not make friends for him and I can not make my family come to a party. But I can send out save the date cards for next year so they wont get confused on the date. So you are invited to mo's 11th birthday party next year memorial day weekend 2011.

Besides my feelings of disbelief I am not sure what we are doing tomorrow. I do not have anything planed and because of all the tears I want to do what he wants. To bad he is so expensive!

We finished one side of the rock garden. The man surprised me and flew mo's kite with him. Then took him to a car show leaving me with the girls and little ones. We watched a movie and they played outside. Made beer battered fish and salted fries for dinner. We watched another movie thank you H. Now I am gonna pray about tomorrow. I know if I go anywhere with this attitude it will be a crappy day.

Did I mention that tomorrow I will be the proud owner of a 10 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment