Friday, May 21, 2010

Fat lip, dirty dirty kids, and a cage for my wennie!

This morning was great sent the kids off to school then sat down with Super Chef and H and watched the season finally of Grey's. I hate waiting until next year why can't they just be throughout the year? H and her kids went to moms for some much needed alone time with Nana. The men went shopping for bike things and I cleaned house. After feeding the little ones lunch and letting mlmm take a little nap the men return home and I went shopping with only one kid which I never get to do...so off to walmart to shop for the much needed supplies for tomorrows shindig! On the way back I got the usual phone call... you know the one that goes where are you... do you know where...is. This is the phone call that makes me say to myself why can't men find anything. What did the mothers of the past do wrong that makes all boys unable to find anything?

After unloading all the crap I bought I realized that I never bought Mo anything for his birthday and he will have to wait until the mans next paycheck. I told the man my delima and he let me know that I get to explain this to mo and then he tried to trick me by saying he bought mo a motorcycle for $1400 I almost crapped my pants. Then I realized that he was pulling my chain and thank God he was.

I started making beef and broccoli and chow mein for dinner and I have decided that I need a prep cook and a dish washer. This would make my life easier. I mean you should see the mess that happens when you make Chinese food!

So the bikes are fixed and so is the go kart so here are my kids racing arond the property . Thank God we have 2.5 acres. Since my niece and nephew stayed at moms my kids didn't have to share the bikes and I think that getting the go kart fixed will do for a birthday present for now. The dinner turned out great so I was told (I really do not like Chinese food). I am still cleaning up the house. I didn't get all the laundry cleaned and I will be up late tonight and getting up early to get it all done!

While getting my computer up and running tonight mlmm came running in crying and with a mouth full of dirt so the man washer her mouth out( She has a huge fat lip!) and I decided that it was time for bed so shower time it is. As I put her and mlh in the shower I could not believe the amount of dirt that came off them it was enough to turn the floor of the shower brown. Why is it that kids collect so much dirt? Why does it stick to their skin more than mine? I do not think I will ever understand the complexity of this!

While getting mlh dressed he said that he needed a cage for his weenie. I looked at him with the strangest face I guess because he then said "mom take that look off your face and get my cage." I said "what?" and he then explained that he needed help getting on his chonies.

While typing this blog tonight so Super Chef could go to bed, H and I were sitting in the room and she was talking to mlh. she was telling us about her wrist and he said that she needed a screw driver to fix her hurt wrist he went and got her one and attempted to turn it on her skin. I am telling you this story because with all that is going on with me and this journey a friend of mine said that I needed to continue to laugh at things so here I am trying to get this done so H and the baby can go to bed and all I can think about is maybe I need to start looking for the laughter and try to see the good around me. So for tonight I am going to say a prayer for this dear friend who made my morning and try to see the laughter in all that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment