Sunday, May 2, 2010

No matter what you always find a reason to need a mom.

On Friday I woke up and drove to Ventura with all four kids. Having my mom in the hospital and the man working at the coast I had to make other arrangements for the day. Thankfully the new Mrs. B came to the rescue. So off to Ventura we went dropped the kids off with my cousin the new Mrs. B and went to see my endocrinologist for an ultra sound of my thyroid. Looks the same and that is great news for me! So it's off to my favorite Dr. C's office for a in office procedure that should be easy! So I thought. It went very well better than I thought. I left feeling great I went and picked up my prescription and ate which was a big mistake! We drove to my cousins house and that is all I remember the pain set in and the puking started. After a little while in pain my cousin called the doctors office and then we were back in the car driving to the doctors office. Two shots later and I was now going to the ER. After a while in the ER puking and in pain. The man called my parents and my uncle and dad came to help with the car situation. So after driving home and spending all weekend in pain I realized something...No matter what you always find a reason to need a mom. If my mom was there I would have not got the shot that I am allergic to which made me go to the ER. Knowing that mothers day is coming up don't forget that no matter where you are with your relationship with your mom you only get one and someday you might need her.

No comments:

Post a Comment