Wednesday, May 5, 2010

"I have meatballs and peanuts!"

Mom is still in the hospital and I have had a busy busy day! I woke up and drove the oldest to meet his g-pa in Mojave he will he at a bluegrass festival enjoying being in Kids in Bluegrass which he loves. I will no longer be home on any mothers days or fathers day or any other days that Bluegrass festivals fall on. Also he will not be here for what mlh calls M-day! This year his birthday falls on mothers day and we were going to wait to celebrate his b-day like we always do with his older brother at the end of the month but someone informed him that his b-day was this Sunday, on M-day which stands for his birthday! So, he wants a Nintendo DSI and a cake a a bounce house and a pool party all in one! Yeah! Now I have mlmm saying M-day is coming up and happy M-day! so Mothers day will not exists this year! Shopping for mothersday cards we had to get cards for M-day also because his birthday is coming up! We also had to discuss what he wanted again because I guess he thinks I didn't hear him the first 30 times he told me. So he wants DS games and no stupid clothes. He wants Wii games and his own Wii controller with a numchuck that matches in Blue!!! Not black or red but Blue! What happened to my little helper that didn't have any idea and just liked getting gifts? Thank you Disney Channel for all the wonderful commercials you changed my almost four year old into a 15 year old with all of his wishes!

This evening while bathing the little monkeys mlmm said " Mom I have meatballs?" Here I am thinking what in the heck are meatballs then mlh said "No! I have meatballs and peanuts you have Mom what does she have?" After making him repeat himself because I wanted to make sure I had this right I said "girls have a vajaja" (not sure how to spell that one) and then she said "I have a pee pee." I wasn't going to fight it I just wanted everyone know that peanuts and meatballs now mean something different at this house.

While we were eating tonight mlh decided to pray for our food his prayer went something like this " Close your eyes and bow your head like this see...thank you for dinner and the lettuce and the food amen" So mlh prayed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment